TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
:mjlol:

Man hell nah. Mason's a good coach he's always had his defense looking legit...... offense just hasn't caught up, and you have to be patient with a school like Vandy
Yea he has done a great job. Their defense is legit and they have a QB in Shurmur. They just need 1-2 playmakers on offense to really become a threat. If we don't play any better than we did the past few weeks then it will be closer than it should be. But we have been keeping everything super vanilla the past few games and its not unusual for us to play without a lot of energy against lesser opponents. We will be ready for Vandy, I hope.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
---> points out the OSU fanbase that have been quite active after losing
---> doesn't realize most of his fanbase left after getting curb stomped vs Bama
Doesnt realize Auburn is an 8 win team and keeps thinking their back:gucci:

Just stfu cac. You are just making the. a$$hole of America Alabama an easy target for ridicule

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what confuses me about college football. How does Miss State go from losing to an FCS team last year at home to dominating LSU the very next year? This ridiculous shifts in teams is just crazy.

I just watched a replay of the Miss State/LSU game and Miss State is legit. LSU might not be as good as we thought but Miss State looks like they can be a 9-10 win team in the SEC West. And that is saying something. Their defense is really good.

I'm surprised by how good Miss State and Vanderbilt look this early in the season. SEC looks solid top to bottom.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I guess a fan of the least scoring power 5 team period wouldn't be embarrassing himself rambling about how that team was so nice 4 years ago :ohhh:
also embarrassing the state of Florida football record wise...winningless ass :francis:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
11kcac5.jpg

@Rigby. Won more money today. :umad: You dirty fat cac. :pacspit: