O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He probably will have a big game. His ability and Petrino's offense. Their defense is going to give up a lot though...
Louisville d might rise up to the challenge. I'm not all the way sold on Clemson offense. I kno AU has a good defense but their offense doesn't look as explosive as last year without Watson

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
tenor.gif
Lol now u got to hit em with that remix

full

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Which highlights how special Jackson is, Louisville is a 7-5 team without him.
Which is why he deserves the Heismann again. :yeshrug: He's carrying that team. Whatever team gets him in the NFL has a gem. I expect him to drop to a good team. With all the criticism he'll drop. Which is a good thing. I'd like to see him on a good team. Imagine he sits behind the older QB's like Eli or Brees or Rivers? These all have decent players he can work with.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Louisville d might rise up to the challenge. I'm not all the way sold on Clemson offense. I kno AU has a good defense but their offense doesn't look as explosive as last year without Watson
I aint even really watch Kent State but the fact that they basically didnt try to run the ball last week, interested me. IDC how good the defensive line you facing is, unless your OL is as ass as ours and u got brain dead play callers, u usually run the ball. IDK the numbers but I doubt I saw their RB touch the ball more than once or twice

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I think he's like what that VT cat was last year before Fuente came and made him legit. There's ALOT of potential, but just not THAT much consistency. Probably the rawest QB prospect, but thats apparently the only type of QB Gus can win with.
Trent basically called out Gus. Saying that White would have been a better QB if he went elsewhere and played in a pro style system.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Trent basically called out Gus. Saying that White would have been a better QB if he went elsewhere and played in a pro style system.
I mean in most ways he's right, I do think a system like Chip Kelly Oregon that had several intricate short-intermediate routes, Sean would've done great

but Trent basically called for Sean to be an elite passer NFL caliber prospect off rip, so :manny: Gus doesnt really develop QBs tho, and it took me seeing basically a gift from heaven itself come down and have some of the same issues every other QB has had post Marshall here...staring receivers down, holding the ball too long, being unable to find open receivers, seemingly being unaware of where pressure you could be coming from if the play broke down....alot of what I just said comes down to a QB's natural skill level and smarts, but Gus just doesnt do shyt to raise those skills. Marshall and Cam could duck 2 or 3 defenders in the backfield, and I can tell Stidham has more than servicable wheels as a passer, but the way last week went, he got hit with over load edge blitzes so damn often, and there's a small percentage of QBs that can run out those consistently.

The problem with the current offense is that A. the routes are poorly designed B. there's too many plays that intentionally call for one or two reads to be basically stared down (which is my best guess for why QBs rarely read the check down in this offense) C. the OL is just blatantly not taught how to pass block

And I say all this to say, it'll condemn a QB like Sean or Jeremy, but for someone like Gatewood who just wants to run and chunk deep balls anyway? Well :pachaha:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Fucla @ Memphis :jbhmm:

Upset alert :mjgrin:

Baylor bout to be 0-3 going to Duke:francis:

Ole Miss @ Cal :ohhh:
Man this would've been classic had it happen in the past few years.

Bum Ass Texas tryna fukk up the Main Event getting trained at home :scust:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fucla @ Memphis :jbhmm:

Upset alert :mjgrin:

Baylor bout to be 0-3 going to Duke:francis:

Ole Miss @ Cal :ohhh:
Man this would've been classic had it happen in the past few years.

Bum Ass Texas tryna fukk up the Main Event getting trained at home :scust:
True potential upset alert is Pitt v OK State. I still waiting to see if the Cowboys are legit.

Texas Tech v Arizona St is a recipe for fukkery

Stanford and SDSU should be a good one for a half or so