TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
True potential upset alert is Pitt v OK State. I still waiting to see if the Cowboys are legit.

Texas Tech v Arizona St is a recipe for fukkery

Stanford and SDSU should be a good one for a half or so
Lol Okie state has the best offense in the country they will hang 40+ on Pitt easy.They are legit dont worry

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
True potential upset alert is Pitt v OK State. I still waiting to see if the Cowboys are legit.

Texas Tech v Arizona St is a recipe for fukkery

Stanford and SDSU should be a good one for a half or so
I looked at those.

Pitt offense ain't bout that life.

And Arizona St been trash for a minute. Would've been a crazy shootout if it was 4-5 years ago.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
He's the best QB in the country and they have the best WR group too I'm sorry if I enjoy watching talent. Someone needs to talk about him since the media gives him no hype. If Bama had Mason:noah:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Oh I know why :mjpls:

Same reason you dislike your own QB even though he's 16-1 as a starter :mjpls:
u would think the same, tired joke over and over would get old to u simple minded but nope. but yea race doesnt play a factor at all obviously.

and to prove how irrelevant ur statement is. look at everything jt barrett has accomplished. yet every osu fan is ready to throw him in the bushes. must be cause he is black huh?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
u would think the same, tired joke over and over would get old to u simple minded but nope. but yea race doesnt play a factor at all obviously.

and to prove how irrelevant ur statement is. look at everything jt barrett has accomplished. yet every osu fan is ready to throw him in the bushes. must be cause he is black huh?
JT Barrett is not 16-1 as a starter dumbass

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
JT Barrett is not 16-1 as a starter dumbass
LOL he has a 11-1 and 11-2 season under his belt. Obviously he doesn't have all the same talent around him that Jalen does either. So yea that's about as close as u can get for comparison.