Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Is he the next Cam or Dak.......or is he the next Jordan Reed (NFL TE still a good player)
DGJV--GWsAA5QqZ.jpg

:jbhmm:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Tua is essentially proof that the original Hawaiians were black. When I first saw him I just thought he was a brotha.

USATSI_10270456-718x490.jpg
he's samoan. and yes, us polynesians are mixture of austronesians and papua new guinea/australian aboriginals.

still dont get why this fool went bama.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Cheat code?
Are you serious? The whole talk after the game in videos and multiple articles pointed out that Craig from Auburn knew every play. Jimbo's dumb ass never changed his signals. That trash ass defense Auburn had that year looked STELLAR against FSU high powered offense in the first half. Second half at the end of the third was all she wrote.

Benjamin the player, had to tell Dumbo Fisher that Craig knows our plays. :stopitslime:

VIDEO: Auburn Was Stealing Florida State's Offensive Play Calls, According to Kelvin Benjamin

Why couldn't he go to LSU? :sadcam: We could be having Willie Taggart right now on the sidelines :ohlawd: . Changing Oregon around quick. Expect to see the bandwagoners pop up soon. Well one on this board finally came out.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

When this dude came to South FL to coach the Dolphins. I told people he will only be there a year, two tops. Besides the team, I can imagine the lifestyle was a rude awakening for him. His country bumpkin ass was shell shocked living down there. :mjlol: Going to Bama was definitely fitting.

Just would like him to call somebody a c00n down there like he did when he was in LSU and see what would happen to him. :patrice:

Saban admits using slur but doesn't condone language

Taken out of context my ass. fukk this cac.

Last edited: