Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Worry about FSU getting their ass handed to them again in the next big game...We got this over here....
Cheat code?
Brehs I thought about entertaining this prob perma-drunk dusty fukker earlier, but anyone who can keep talking shyt when his program cant play on the same field w/ any elite teams, can keep his shyt to himself. FSU blew their entire season out for one touchdown against Alabama, forget that D tier program

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Is he the next Cam or Dak.......or is he the next Jordan Reed (NFL TE still a good player)
DGJV--GWsAA5QqZ.jpg

:jbhmm:

I think he's like what that VT cat was last year before Fuente came and made him legit. There's ALOT of potential, but just not THAT much consistency. Probably the rawest QB prospect, but thats apparently the only type of QB Gus can win with.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Brehs I thought about entertaining this prob perma-drunk dusty fukker earlier, but anyone who can keep talking shyt when his program cant play on the same field w/ any elite teams, can keep his shyt to himself. FSU blew their entire season out for one touchdown against Alabama, forget that D tier program
Season is far from done dumb ass. Shouldn't you be licking p*ssy you Trans man? :scust: Auburn season is done every year. Another 8 win season and being irrelevant is that crap program's story every year.