TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Not saying we can't win a title with Jalen. Obviously we can. It's just hard to watch knowing all of the talent we are wasting at WR, RB and TE

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
@Konnan What you think about Eason?
I think he's our starter

Fromm has done a great job but I think Eason is our guy

People say he didn't look that good against App St but he only played 3 series before the injury and the whole team didn't look that impressive those 3 series either.

I guess we'll see but I think Eason can launch the ball downfield better that Fromm and in the SEC you gotta have them deep passes to win games.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
We have 5 stud RBs but Jalen leading the team in rush attempts by 5 is:francis:
100 pass yards a game with six 5* WRs out there, 3 good TEs :francis:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I think he's our starter

Fromm has done a great job but I think Eason is our guy

People say he didn't look that good against App St but he only played 3 series before the injury and the whole team didn't look that impressive those 3 series either.

I guess we'll see but I think Eason can launch the ball downfield better that Fromm and in the SEC you gotta have them deep passes to win games.
Fromm has already showed more in 2 games than Eason did all last season. Eason is overrated, Fromm is another Murray

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Fromm has already showed more in 2 games than Eason did all last season. Eason is overrated, Fromm is another Murray
That's an oversell fam.

Eason played well against UNC as a frosh in the opener. Fromm played well but it was also App St.

Fromm from all reports didn't lose the game but definitely wasn't a star Saturday.