Come on Gizzle u can't forget the "Turnover Chain"

Malek%20Young%201.jpg
LEGIT why i made that post but forgot it. I am literallya dding it now

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Let's not rewrite history here. Clemson held themselves to 19pts...not Auburn. Dabo choosing not to kick 2 fgs and the missed extra point is 7pts left out there by itself. Mike Williams fumbling when on y'all 34yd line trying to do too much took more points off the board and the Deshaun INT after getting an INT from y'all. Deshaun not seeing a wide open Leggett on a skinny post route [instead opting to force it to Mike Will again] and just being off period that game. We have 400yds of offense...but see what you want to see because a few late scores. You don't remember even on the last drive... Gallman ran out of bounds instead of just falling down and we run the clock out. Dabo going for it on 4th after that instead of just kicking the FG to seal the game.

That game should have been 29 - 10 or 13 at a minimum but should have been 33 - 13 easily

We'll see what happens Saturday....

Both teams have talent

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dude, you used to be quiet and reserved. You feelin yourself quite a bit these past few weeks, eh? That josh Rosen fukkery got you feelin butterflies inside eh?
Nothing's changed. If you reread the last few pages, you'll see why I reacted that way. Ed and I predicted the AP voters would keep Washington over Michigan and we were both correct. I said that it wasn't my personal ranking.

When a non-UM fan does it, @Abogado is

giphy.gif

When Ed does, its time to close tab and get back to work :hubie:

Outside of UCLA, my strongest ties are to Michigan. I'll always have a soft spot for them, but I've haven't seen a more touchy fanbase since Harbaugh arrived in Ann Arbor. :beli:
We going after each other over AP poll PREDICTIONS now :whoa: