Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

In a potentially paradigm-shifting proposal, the NCAA members may vote to allow all Division-I transfers to be eligible to play immediately. The only potential restrictions are that student-athletes would be asked to meet a minimum GPA, in order to transfer immediately, and that any additional transfer would require the student-athletes to sit out a full year. The proposal, which is being solicited among members for feedback, is gaining increased traction in recent weeks, a source confirms.

theres more on it, in the article. but that would be huge

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
We'll see what happens Saturday....

Both teams have talent

Dabo played 91 people last week. I don't even know what the real team look like outside of the starters. It should be a good game ... if Irma don't come thru looking for Harvey and postpone it.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
So Around the Horn folks said because FSU plays UF that they should not have scheduled the bigger dog from that conference (UA)
they should have. The voters love FSU, they get the benefit of the doubt for playing weak teams. they lost 3 games last year one being a 50pts loss, and their best win is against UF. They still were 11 going into bowl season.

they were ranked ahead of Louisville and had the same exact record at that point:mjlol:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
they should have. The voters love FSU, they get the benefit of the doubt for playing weak teams. they lost 3 games last year one being a 50pts loss, and their best win is against UF. They still were 11 going into bowl season.

they were ranked ahead of Louisville and had the same exact record at that point:mjlol:
Your teams success has only been recently. Stand down