Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
These 2 alone based off the hubris of their fan base
Every time texas crosses the road safely they get their magic johnson on "THE LONGHORNS ARE BACK :krs:"

Popping bottles over a win over the WOAT notre dame team...that stupid ass cowboy hat...giving herman the keys before a single down was snapped

People say michigan fans self hi-five but at least we be like "i hope" , "it looks like", "if so and so works out" type status

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Why do you keep bigging up that win over absolutely nobody? I legit want to know, what is even slightly impressive about BYU THIS year?

I promise you, if you post anything that insinuates Portland State is good because they played with Oregon State, another god awful team, you will not get your post read
BYU a bowl team

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I don't claim it because of Georgia Southern....I've been saying they had a chance to be really good, because of the depth in the front line. It proved itself. Everybody's quarterback will be seeing our d-line......

Steele isn't the only defensive coach on staff. We have guys who know what they're doing coaching on that side of the ball. Obviously, we held your team to 19 last year.

Let's not rewrite history here. Clemson held themselves to 19pts...not Auburn. Dabo choosing not to kick 2 fgs and the missed extra point is 7pts left out there by itself. Mike Williams fumbling when on y'all 34yd line trying to do too much took more points off the board and the Deshaun INT after getting an INT from y'all. Deshaun not seeing a wide open Leggett on a skinny post route [instead opting to force it to Mike Will again] and just being off period that game. We have 400yds of offense...but see what you want to see because a few late scores. You don't remember even on the last drive... Gallman ran out of bounds instead of just falling down and we run the clock out. Dabo going for it on 4th after that instead of just kicking the FG to seal the game.

That game should have been 29 - 10 or 13 at a minimum but should have been 33 - 13 easily

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
so on the latest podcast that'll come out in a few days i went to go google something on the punter that whiffed and i spelled it Whyoming. Come to find out it's Wyoming :francis: turns out that's not the only state I've been spelling wrong. I've always thought it was spelled "Michigan" but today after reading the past page I found out it's spelled "Hoe"

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
so on the latest podcast that'll come out in a few days i went to go google something on the punter that whiffed and i spelled it Whyoming. Come to find out it's Wyoming :francis: turns out that's not the only state I've been spelling wrong. I've always thought it was spelled "Michigan" but today after reading the past page I found out it's spelled "Hoe"
:picard: Just vulgar :huhldup:

repped:buckeyesalute:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AP Poll - Week 2

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Clemson
4. Penn State
5. Oklahoma
6. USC
7. Washington
8. Michigan
9. Wisconsin
10. Florida State
11. Oklahoma State
12. LSU
13. Auburn
14. Stanford
15. Georgia
16. Miami
17. Louisville
18. Virginia Tech
19. Kansas State
20. Washington State
21. USF
22. Florida
23. TCU
24. Notre Dame
25. Tennessee

Utah 96, UCLA 82, West Virginia 70, Colorado 65, Maryland 45, Oregon 44, South Carolina 44, Boise St. 22, Northwestern 20, Houston 14, San Diego St. 11, Texas Tech 4, Kentucky 4, Iowa 3, California 2, Navy 1, Vanderbilt 1, Pittsburgh 1, Mississippi St. 1, Nebraska 1, Michigan St. 1