23. TCU
24. Utah
25. Florida
How did we drop after a win :gucci:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Michigan beats a ranked team and is somehow lower than teams that lost, battled with Rutgers and western Michigan and UCLA is unranked? Did you watch any games? Stanford should be above Washington too.
Breh it's just the 2nd week. If y'all take care of business week in and week out then y'all will be where you think you're supposed to be

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AP voters put Michigan preseason 11 and will keep them there after beating up on Florida...do you hear yourselves? And Florida was not depleted. Only about 2 of them nikkas were going to get PT. Once again, do you guys watch games? Florida scored 3 offensive points. Had basically no rushing yards. They got manhandled in the trenches. This was basically a 42 to 3 type of beat down that Speight made interesting for 10 minutes. I'm not even saying we are some unstoppable juggernaut, I'm saying that no one is ranking a team that struggled with Rutgers ahead of us in good faith.

My PREDICTION of the AP rankings got you up in arms like this, you must still be mad about not making the playoffs over Washington :heh:

Michigan fans want to be ranked ahead of Washington so bad:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
My PREDICTION of the AP rankings got you up in arms like this, you must still be mad about not making the playoffs over Washington :heh:

I think we are more concerned about winning games and the conference. It's not that realistic that they'll be ahead of UW. If so, I get it, if not, I get it.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Abogado FYI MY rankings based on W1 performances only

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Clemson
4. Penn State
5. Stanford
6. Oklahoma
7. Wisconsin
8. FSU
9. Michigan
10. LSU

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
our win was more impressive
Why do you keep bigging up that win over absolutely nobody? I legit want to know, what is even slightly impressive about BYU THIS year?

I promise you, if you post anything that insinuates Portland State is good because they played with Oregon State, another god awful team, you will not get your post read

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Although not a great way of instilling confidence in Blackman :francis:.....then again Blackman seem like the type to use it as motivation :ehh:

Blackman might up being our Hurts to Fields being our Tua Tagovailoa

if you do get Fields, he should start over alzheimers and this anorexic cat game 1

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
And @Abogado lets not pretend that wasn't a depleted UF team. Y'all still would have gotten the W. How you feel about Speight?

@Abogado already explained, but I'll reiterate.. UF wasn't depleted. Their top 2 offensive players were out. I'll give you that. But their defense was fully in tact, and they got taken to the woodshed all game long.

shyt.. we've got Speight starting for us.. how much more handicapped can a team be? :shaq2:

Washington? :heh:

What the fukk? Napoleon Kaufman walking through that door? Washington takes a step back this year. Still solid as shyt.. but not the team they were last year.

Would've been worse if it was you guys versus them. Just being honest. Couldn't see Michigan only being down 3 with 2 min left in the third quarter

Would've been worse huh? We've all said it for WEEKS now.. that you guys would struggle because of that OLine. There was no way you guys were winning that game with anything similar to last years OLine. And now look where you're at. Frenchie's dead. You've got a talented, but non experienced starting QB. In a pretty damn good conference.

And don't go playing the 'bu bu bu we were only down 3 with 2 minutes to go' card breh. You're Florida fukking State. That shyt is unbecoming. :ufdup:

There's no room for moral victories in college football.

Or on the Coli. :demonic: