3. virginia tech
4. maryland
5. south carolina
6. tennessee
7. ucla
8. california
9. ohio st
10. washington

not scientific or anything, but more credit for win over a ranked team, more credit for a road win.
nikka that's the most atrocious T10 ever. 6 of those teams aren't even in the T15-20

Would've been worse huh? We've all said it for WEEKS now.. that you guys would struggle because of that OLine. There was no way you guys were winning that game with anything similar to last years OLine. And now look where you're at. Frenchie's dead. You've got a talented, but non experienced starting QB. In a pretty damn good conference.
Yep, WORSE. AGAIN, the Oline wasn't the issue. Oline wasn't out there not breaking the route short when they should've. The line wasn't responsible for the KR being a fukkin idiot. Can't even blame them for Frenchie getting hurt. 6 Rushers, 5 blockers. Not good math. If they can be blamed for anything, it's poor run blocking but when has anyone pounded down Bama's throat? Spread teams give Bama fits. We just got away from attacking their DBs not named Fitzpatrick then two turnovers made an already one read QB food to a defense that baited him when they knew his only option was to throw the ball

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka that's the most atrocious T10 ever. 6 of those teams aren't even in the T15-20
lucky its strictly off who i thought had the most quality wins of week 1. i dont have any of the teams who played creampuffs in there because i dont think theres anything to really take away from those games. sure im penalizing fsu for losing, but as the season goes along that loss might not hurt their resume considering it was to bama.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
quality wins rankings

1. alabama
2. michigan
3. virginia tech
4. maryland
5. south carolina
6. tennessee
7. ucla
8. california
9. ohio st
10. washington

not scientific or anything, but more credit for win over a ranked team, more credit for a road win.
Maryland 4:Lolmj3:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
lucky its strictly off who i thought had the most quality wins of week 1. i dont have any of the teams who played creampuffs in there because i dont think theres anything to really take away from those games. sure im penalizing fsu for losing, but as the season goes along that loss might not hurt their resume considering it was to bama.
Gotcha but you got Cal in there. Maryland in there. You seem to be basing this off of name recognition rather than actual talent/team standing. But it's your opinion so it's whatever. I honestly would drop us no lower than 9, maybe 10. Quality L's :myman:

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You seem to be basing this off of name recognition rather than actual talent/team standing. But it's your opinion so it's whatever. I honestly would drop us no lower than 9, maybe 10. Quality L's :myman:
no name recognition but at this point its still a guess on how quality of a win any of these are. i put cal in there since they beat unc on the road. this is more resume, than eye test, but youre right when it becomes more overall resume than just quality wins then quality l's definitely come into account especially when compared to teams that dont have quality wins.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
no name recognition but at this point its still a guess on how quality of a win any of these are. i put cal in there since they beat unc on the road. this is more resume, than eye test, but youre right when it becomes more overall resume than just quality wins then quality l's definitely come into account especially when compared to teams that dont have quality wins.
But you said it yourself that it was based off the quality of the win