18. Kansas State
19. Virginia Tech
20. USF
21. Washington St
22. Tennessee
23. TCU
24. Utah
25. Florida
So Michigan beats a ranked team and is somehow lower than teams that lost, battled with Rutgers and western Michigan and UCLA is unranked? Did you watch any games? Stanford should be above Washington too.

Last edited:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Did you not just see the stats I posted?

Did you not watch them PLAY?
Rushing stats makes him a better quarterback? You serious? JT is better than Denard in every single statistical passing category. Every single one.

Denard got his job taken by fukking Devin Gardner, you serious with this talk? Like for real, this is a troll job right?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
With Week 1 finally in the books following Tennessee's overtime win against Georgia Tech on Monday night, here's an updated look at ESPN's SEC power rankings:

i
1. Alabama: Even with a subpar passing performance, Alabama beat No. 3 Florida State 24-7, looking like the same old defending SEC champs.

i
2. Auburn: A 41-7 beatdown of Georgia Southern was nice, but we'll know a lot more about Jarrett Stidham and Co. when they go on the road to face Clemson this weekend.

i
3. LSU: About as good a start to the Ed Orgeron era as the Tigers could ask for, a no-nonsense shutout of BYU.

i
4. Georgia: No one is doubting true freshman Jake Fromm's potential at quarterback. But the sooner the Bulldogs get Jacob Eason back from injury, the better.

i
5. South Carolina: The Gamecocks scored a quality non-conference win against NC State and suddenly, they look like a potential factor in the SEC East.

i
6. Tennessee: It wasn't pretty with more than 500 yards allowed on the ground, but the overtime win against Georgia Tech counts just the same. With running back John Kelly and wideout Marquez Callaway, coach Butch Jones has some good pieces to build around on offense.

i
7. Arkansas: The Hogs handily won a game they were supposed to win. Now comes a Week 2 test against TCU.

A.J. Brown going off for a record-setting 233 yards on just eight catches?

i
8. Florida:
With 10 players suspended, including the top returning running back and receiver, losing by two touchdowns to Michigan wasn't unexpected. But that doesn't mean the Gators' inability to move the ball on offense was any less concerning.

i
9. Texas A&M: The Aggies looked fantastic for two-and-a-half quarters then looked awful the rest of the way, just long enough to cough up a 34-point lead against UCLA. Can they -- and Kevin Sumlin -- recover?

i
10. Mississippi State: It's hard to get too carried away after a 49-0 win against Charleston Southern, but the retooled defense under new coordinator Todd Grantham certainly showed promise.

i
11. Kentucky: A good, albeit not pretty, win against Southern Miss puts the Wildcats on the right track. With Eastern Kentucky upcoming, Kentucky should be 2-0 entering a key battle with South Carolina in Week 3.

i
12. Ole Miss: Hanging 47 points on South Alabama was nice, but how about wideout A.J. Brown going off for a record-setting 233 yards on just eight catches?

i
13. Vanderbilt: Quarterback Kyle Shurmur looked solid as the Commodores cruised to smooth 28-6 win against Middle Tennessee.

i
14. Missouri: The offense put up 72, and that's great, but what about the defense? Allowing 43 to an FCS team is not a good look.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
"Predictions" aren't my personal rankings, but the AP voters.
And @Abogado lets not pretend that wasn't a depleted UF team. Y'all still would have gotten the W. How you feel about Speight?
AP voters put Michigan preseason 11 and will keep them there after beating up on Florida...do you hear yourselves? And Florida was not depleted. Only about 2 of them nikkas were going to get PT. Once again, do you guys watch games? Florida scored 3 offensive points. Had basically no rushing yards. They got manhandled in the trenches. This was basically a 42 to 3 type of beat down that Speight made interesting for 10 minutes. I'm not even saying we are some unstoppable juggernaut, I'm saying that no one is ranking a team that struggled with Rutgers ahead of us in good faith.