Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
6 sacks this past weekend by the boys.....tied for 3rd in the nation...

Total Defense- 3rd

The D is back...

Are you really claiming your defense is back after a game versus Georgia Southern? I mean they attempted 5 passes. And to top that off y'all had your starters in well into the fourth quarter for stat purposes. Come on now! Not saying y'all defense isn't good but Kevin Steele was notorious for having a great scheme versus Georgia Tech's option attack each year at Clemson...he'sa Maven at that.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Are you really claiming your defense is back after a game versus Georgia Southern? I mean they attempted 5 passes. And to top that off y'all had your starters in well into the fourth quarter for stat purposes. Come on now! Not saying y'all defense isn't good but Kevin Steele was notorious for having a great scheme versus Georgia Tech's option attack each year at Clemson...he'sa Maven at that.

I don't claim it because of Georgia Southern....I've been saying they had a chance to be really good, because of the depth in the front line. It proved itself. Everybody's quarterback will be seeing our d-line......

Steele isn't the only defensive coach on staff. We have guys who know what they're doing coaching on that side of the ball. Obviously, we held your team to 19 last year.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
giphy.gif

:shaq:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don't claim it because of Georgia Southern....I've been saying they had a chance to be really good, because of the depth in the front line. It proved itself. Everybody's quarterback will be seeing our d-line......

Steele isn't the only defensive coach on staff. We have guys who know what they're doing coaching on that side of the ball. Obviously, we held your team to 19 last year.
:russell: One year wonder