Daps
Reppin
NULL
Debuting the Top100 rankings for the class of 2020

State breakdown
With 13 names each on the list, Florida and Texas lead the way in terms of geographic representation. Georgia continues to turn the Big 3 into a Big 4 for talent production by landing the third most players on the list at 12 with California fielding 10 names in the ranking.

The state of Tennessee continues to be an emerging talent hotbed leading the next tier of states with six names along with Maryland. In rough drafts of the ranking, Tennessee had as many as eight names in the tally.

Arizona, Virginia, North Carolina and Louisiana all put four names on the list. Among the four for North Carolina, two are teammates ranked within the top 10 in Porter Rooks and Jacolbe Cowan out of Providence Day School in Charlotte.

Pretty cool reading that after Florida, Texas, Georgia, and California, Tennessee is now becoming the top recruiting hotbed in the country. We had a really strong in-state class in 2017 that included 4 five-star prospects, 2018 is even stronger because of more depth *tons of 4-star players that has formed the foundation of Tennessee's current top 5 recruiting class. And now I'm reading future classes like 2019 and 2020 are also loaded with talent.

Tennessee was garbage most of the last decade because it lacked a strong in-state recruiting base. Now with what is shaping up to be an elite in-state recruiting base, you can be sure Tennessee is gonna be a legit national title contender every year moving forward.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think Harvey is goin to be really bad and it's goin to be a bad look to play a football game that Saturday. Just move the game to Provo and call it a day. It will look even better if we beat them at their house anyways

What a beautiful stadium they have
LaVell_Edwards_Stadium_in_Spring.jpg
Too much money at stake for that. Houston should be straight by next saturday, at least where Reliant is anyway

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Don't remind me I wanted to be a hooper all my life and I was pretty good but the other day I watched Dennis Smith middle school highlights and realized I never had a chance. I should have known when I saw how tall Greg Monroe was at 15, my dumbass thought I was goin to get a growth spurt :mjlol:
I'm still holding out hope :mjcry:
A court 1 nikka (the D1 dudes) came down to court 2 looking like thon maker. I mean the nikka's J was broke as fukk but we had no one that could contest his hook :mjcry:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Too much money at stake for that. Houston should be straight by next saturday, at least where Reliant is anyway
It's more about how bad it will look. There's goin to be a state of a emergency and disaster reliefs in the area.

There's rumbling of Dallas and Nola also being an option.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's more about how bad it will look. There's goin to be a state of a emergency and disaster reliefs in the area.

There's rumbling of Dallas and Nola also being an option.
No chance in hell, they'd be better off doing it in tiger stadium than either of those