Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You have some high ass hopes about being a hooper until u come To the rec and see a brotha jump from damn near FT line :mjcry:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You have some high ass hopes about being a hooper until u come To the rec and see a brotha jump from damn near FT line :mjcry:
Don't remind me I wanted to be a hooper all my life and I was pretty good but the other day I watched Dennis Smith middle school highlights and realized I never had a chance. I should have known when I saw how tall Greg Monroe was at 15, my dumbass thought I was goin to get a growth spurt :mjlol:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Willie knows what he's doin bruh. Believe that.

And he can adapt. Which is one of his biggest strengths I believe.

Willie has exceeded all expectation when it comes to recruiting and putting together a staff. Now I am not going to lie, as a Ducks fan I have never seen Nike, er' Phil er' the Oregon athletic department give a dude such free reign.

But, we will see what's up on the field. Everything Gucci so far.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I think Harvey is goin to be really bad and it's goin to be a bad look to play a football game that Saturday. Just move the game to Provo and call it a day. It will look even better if we beat them at their house anyways

What a beautiful stadium they have
LaVell_Edwards_Stadium_in_Spring.jpg

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Harvey is goin to be really bad and it's goin to be a bad look to play a football game that Saturday. Just move the game to Provo and call it a day. It will look even better if we beat them at their house anyways

What a beautiful stadium they have
LaVell_Edwards_Stadium_in_Spring.jpg
Now if they did move that game to Utah and they just so happen to beat y'all than y'all will be like ":damn:this game don't even count we were the home team :mjcry:"