Straw Hat Pirates
Curtis Samuel clone...
i3bDj5Q.png

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
In complete bulldoze mode right now don't give a fukk bout nothing all these dweebs talking shyt bout FSU who the fukk are you guys only ones I respect Bama and Clemson the rest of y'all nothing y'all hollering that Louisville shyt fukk them nikkas those punks can't even get in the building FSU we go wherever we want whenever we want

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
These Auburn cats still mad cause FSU took they soul you lost nikkas get over it y'all got losses to avenge before getting on our level. Take away your bought title in 2010 and you nikkas like a 6 loss a year average y'all stink man don't ever say a nasty word about FSU football ever again

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see the FSU slander has started early. :bryan:

why would yu even fix urself to say we loss to a team y'all beat :pachaha: for one we outplayed them all game. It's not like we got stomped by 50 to a team full of 3* a team we later dominated without our best offensive player. And I dare yu to say they were a different team with how Inconsistent Florida was and how Michigan loss 2 of their last 3 before playing y'all..

And anyways what does LSU have to do with this? We're not claiming we're top 5. Big bad "we beat Nc State and Boston college" FSU fans are.

who are these FSU fans please name them:jbhmm:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
In complete bulldoze mode right now don't give a fukk bout nothing all these dweebs talking shyt bout FSU who the fukk are you guys only ones I respect Bama and Clemson the rest of y'all nothing y'all hollering that Louisville shyt fukk them nikkas those punks can't even get in the building FSU we go wherever we want whenever we want

Yall aint pull up on UNC like that though :sas2: