jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If you're talking historically, Auburn beats FSU in what used to be a rivalry on the field....Outside of Bowden you dont even register as a program.....if you talking about NOW, Clemson done manhandled the ACC and you nikkas aint getting it back :manny: Yall only like two spots above them and they just lost a heisman caliber QB? thats embarrassing :jbhmm: Without Dalvin bailing out that offense this year, that game could be a blowout too :picard:
You nikkas done, and if Miami buries you this year, I want you, that nikka jwoman, and your squad to go back to the recesses of irrelevant ass Tallahassee where u belong

Settle down dyke. You're a 8 win program tops with no hopes of sniffing the SEC championship.

I'm trying to figure out how Clemson man handled the ACC. When we got the most ACC chips. Their reign was good but over. Although they will be more competitive than ya'll bums. Auburn is everybody's bytch at this point.

You a clueless c*nt angry that we got that chip over ya'll bum asses.:umad:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
What fake news are you reading? :duck:

Rosen gave Watson his props and shytted on Bama

"Bleacher Report then asked about guys like former Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson and receiver Artavis Scott, both of whom graduated in three years with degrees in communications. Here's what he had to say:

"I'm not knocking what those guys accomplished. They should be applauded for that," Rosen said. "But certain schools are easier than others.

"If I wanted to graduate in three years, I'd just get a sociology degree," he continued. "I want to get my MBA. I want to create my own business."
"

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Bleacher Report then asked about guys like former Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson and receiver Artavis Scott, both of whom graduated in three years with degrees in communications. Here's what he had to say:

"I'm not knocking what those guys accomplished. They should be applauded for that," Rosen said. "But certain schools are easier than others.

"If I wanted to graduate in three years, I'd just get a sociology degree," he continued. "I want to get my MBA. I want to create my own business."
"
Ok you're reaching :mjlol:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
fukk all you homers, all your shyt talk. fukk everybody that is not a Ducks fan.

The Ducks Wing Helmets are back.. :wow:

Willie T is taking no Losses. :hubie:

Brick after brick after brick, you blue blood school mother fukkers happy the Ducks fell off are going to learn.....

....:blessed:

giphy.gif

Quack Quack..

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
fukk all you homers, all your shyt talk. fukk everybody that is not a Ducks fan.

The Ducks Wing Helmets are back.. :wow:

Willie T is taking no Losses. :hubie:

Brick after brick after brick, you blue blood school mother fukkers happy the Ducks fell off are going to learn.....

....:blessed:

giphy.gif

Quack Quack..

:gladbron:

That uni combo is flames.