jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
you didn't watch the game if you think we got smashed, what an idiot you are sir.. :mjlol:

I said smacked not smashed. As in shocked. Learn how to comprehend. Like a bytch running her mouth thinking a guy wouldn't do anything and he smacks her.

Ya'll was the bytch in that example:mjlol:

PSU wasnt supposed to beat ya'll. Just like garbage ass VT wasnt supposed to. AT YO HOME:russ:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
How is it a troll when I'm speaking the truth. Ya'll some smart dumb mutha fukkas for real. Oh irrelevant ass Auburn :mjlol:
Enjoy whatever relevancy you believe FSU has that we don't have for the next 2 weeks... After that it's back to the graveyard shift y'all go

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
A pic of you arguing with that clown @jwonderWoman

BzEQWquIIAAlWHl.jpg
It's the other way around. Especially with you every year about FSU vs UM.

It's like you don't ever learn your lesson. :russ:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Enjoy whatever relevancy you believe FSU has that we don't have for the next 2 weeks... After that it's back to the graveyard shift y'all go
How Sway? I mean I don't even see Why ya'll ranked at 13. Yall shouldn't be ranked till ya'll beat somebody noteworthy.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
How Sway? I mean I don't even see Why ya'll ranked at 13. Yall shouldn't be ranked till ya'll beat somebody noteworthy.
Cause I'm sure beating Michigan who lost to Iowa is a marquee win :ohhh: I don't think y'all should be ranked until you can prove Lamar won't leave you nikkas shaking and shivering