The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I was watching 30 seconds of this shyt,i dont get it at all....It looks like theyre lightweight jogging at some points.
There are two rules that govern racewalking.[3][4] The first dictates that the athlete's back toe cannot leave the ground until the heel of the front foot has touched. Violation of this rule is known as loss of contact. The second rule requires that the supporting leg must straighten from the point of contact with the ground and remain straightened until the body passes directly over it. These rules are judged by the unaided human eye. Athletes regularly lose contact for a few milliseconds per stride, which can be caught on film, but such a short flight phase is said to be undetectable to the human eye.

Dudes be cheating the whole way through, no doubt :laff:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
There are two rules that govern racewalking.[3][4] The first dictates that the athlete's back toe cannot leave the ground until the heel of the front foot has touched. Violation of this rule is known as loss of contact. The second rule requires that the supporting leg must straighten from the point of contact with the ground and remain straightened until the body passes directly over it. These rules are judged by the unaided human eye. Athletes regularly lose contact for a few milliseconds per stride, which can be caught on film, but such a short flight phase is said to be undetectable to the human eye.

Dudes be cheating the whole way through, no doubt :laff:

Thats ridiculous lol...

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Thats ridiculous lol...
I don't think it is enforced unless it's really bad. This brehette won bronze, both feet off the ground. Judge not given a fukk in the background, lol

250px-Liu_flying.JPG

I'ma slap the Asics on and start training for 2020 :yes:

Last edited:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Like for real? :gag:

Race walk needs to be pulled out the Olympics, gtfoh with this shyt. :rudy: And if it's going to happen, it NEVER needs to see the light of day on an actual network.
Thats not even the worst part. He put these big ass sponges down his shorts to try to clean himself up, then he threw the sponges to the side into a crowd of people:scust::deadmanny:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I don't think it is unless it's really bad. This brehette won bronze, both feet off the ground. Judge not given a fukk in the background, lol

250px-Liu_flying.JPG

I'ma slap the Asics on and start training for 2020 :yes:

IM saying have detailed rules for the feets is crazy cuz theres no way too enforce it,ya eyes aint fast enough to see if dudes feet touching simulataneously :russ:

I have never seen one of these fakkits disqualified for illegal walking violations :mjlol::mjlol:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching this right now off the strength of this post. Volleyball should be much bigger in this country than it is, especially considering the US created the sport.
I was saying the same thing after watching the US men over the weekend. I never usually watch volleyball but once the Olympics come I watch it the most after track and hoops, shyt is entertaining. Don't understand how shyt like golf and car racing can have more of a footprint on the American sports landscape than volleyball.