The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
that's what you're going with? tell me you know there is gigantic difference between lebron and cam globally.

I didn't say NBA wasn't more known, Cam's a major black athlete in the NFL though. Face all over ESPN the past few years. It's nothing to argue about, I'm done. This is the Olympic thread.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I didn't say NBA wasn't more known, Cam's a major black athlete in the NFL though. Face all over ESPN the past few years. It's nothing to argue about, I'm done. This is the Olympic thread.
all what you said is true, but what does that have to do with a jamaican knowing him?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
honestly i dont know if jamaica will win the 100m relay, the way blake and ashmeade have been running is pathetic, kemar aint 100% recovered from zika, and powell is powell. itll be interesting
Is Usain typically the 4th/last runner? So he may have to play catch up at the end? :lupe:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:whew:Im sorry, but ima need some JBO material of #4 on Netherlands indoor volleyball

455960288-celeste-plak-and-laura-dijkema-of-gettyimages.jpg

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
China Vs Netherlands match was the best sporting event I seen all year and the only thing I can see topping it is the superbowl and it has to be one of the best ever...

This shyt was legit like a fukking movie...

Superstar Chinese player who takes HALF THE SHOTS for the whole team...

Netherlands had them in that second set...CHOKED 3 TIMES and 2 on serves...CHOKED ON A SERVE RIGHT AFTER CHINA CHOKED ON A SERVE...

Black chick who is just all ass and thighs comes in smashing chinese players left and right...hit one of the chinese players RIGHT IN THE MOUTH with the ball...then they tried to hurry up and serve right at her as she was still dazed...chinese chick knows she gonna be executed if they loose so at the last second she just flings her body at the ball and keeps the play alive...

Zhuzilla running on fumes...she was so fukking gassed at the end...her face was 3 different colors...eyes black lips blue...looked like a drown victim...

Zhuzilla not even at the net on the match point...Netherlands think they got a chance...Zhuzilla gets a dig at the back and some no name chinese chick wins the match...

Shoutout to the little chinese lady coach who was just the stereotypical chinese lady coach and didn't do much of anything but stand around like :beli:

Shoutout to one of the cac announcers who was anti chinese and kept shytting on them outside of Zhuzilla...

Shoutout to China for not subbing Zhuzilla out at all while the Netherlands kept subbing players left and right...

You don't even need a script...just let the whole match run from start to finish in a movie theater...
:blessed:Strongest post.