The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Brehs, guilty pleasure confessional time : I actually really enjoy Rhythmic Gymnastics.

The ball performances in particular are really beautiful to me....:to:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Instead of watching the mens volleyball team choke yall need to watch these chicks dancing with hula hoops and bouncy balls.

Last edited:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Instead of watching the mens volleyball team choke yall need to watch these chicks dancing with hoola hoops and bouncy balls.

!!!!

I'm telling y'all! It's one of the most unique events of the entire Olympics!

It's probably the event that borders the closest to performance art than anything else. Even moreso than Synchronized Swimming.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Watching this right now off the strength of this post. Volleyball should be much bigger in this country than it is, especially considering the US created the sport.

Breh this game might have low key ruined sports for me in the short term. I been watching replays of these nfl preseason games that usually get me a little hype now I am just like :beli:

Diehard cowboys fan and they play tonight but all I think about is how it won't be as intense as this match was from start to finish :beli:

I don't have much interest in sports right now outside of chinese women volleyball and zhuzilla
jYKoWuJ.png

If they win the gold I think she would have played every single second of every single match they had :wow:...

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
This volleyball game is:wow:
US won the 2nd set 27-25. Thia game looks like its going 5 sets.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Watching this right now off the strength of this post. Volleyball should be much bigger in this country than it is, especially considering the US created the sport.

Volleyball season coincides with Football and Basketball season. If it was in the Spring/Summer it would have a better chance of catching on. As it stands nobody is going to watch a volleyball match over a college or pro football game. Id watch it over baseball though.