The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
do all track runners get a gold chain starter kit lol

If I was a sprinter I'd have one too. That shyt look gully as fukk....blazing at 9000mph with your chain smacking your chest....woaaaahhh
article-2169255-13F37D3A000005DC-712_472x665.jpg

That 80s heat :whew:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
And who had the dig that lead to the winning shot...

jYKoWuJ.png
ZHU...fukkING...ZILLA

I feel bad for all the people who didn't watch this match cause this shyt was epic from start to finish...

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
China women not fukkin around with this volleyball shyt:patrice:

Volleyball is a pretty lit sport actually:ehh:

helps that the announcers be on that wwe shyt with the high stakes drama and 'tensity :russ:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Barring there's no fukk ups, it'll be a pleasure and an honor watching Bolt go out a winner in his last Olympic competition when they do that 4x100. And even if there is fukkery, 2night was still a statement ending to his individual Olympic run:salute:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Barring there's no fukk ups, it'll be a pleasure and an honor watching Bolt go out a winner in his last Olympic competition when they do that 4x100. And even if there is fukkery, 2night was still a statement ending to his individual Olympic run:salute:

honestly i dont know if jamaica will win the 100m relay, the way blake and ashmeade have been running is pathetic, kemar aint 100% recovered from zika, and powell is powell. itll be interesting

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The Olympics has taught me that volleyball can be very lit.

China Vs Netherlands match was the best sporting event I seen all year and the only thing I can see topping it is the superbowl and it has to be one of the best ever...

This shyt was legit like a fukking movie...

Superstar Chinese player who takes HALF THE SHOTS for the whole team...

Netherlands had them in that second set...CHOKED 3 TIMES and 2 on serves...CHOKED ON A SERVE RIGHT AFTER CHINA CHOKED ON A SERVE...

Black chick who is just all ass and thighs comes in smashing chinese players left and right...hit one of the chinese players RIGHT IN THE MOUTH with the ball...then they tried to hurry up and serve right at her as she was still dazed...chinese chick knows she gonna be executed if they loose so at the last second she just flings her body at the ball and keeps the play alive...

Zhuzilla running on fumes...she was so fukking gassed at the end...her face was 3 different colors...eyes black lips blue...looked like a drown victim...

Zhuzilla not even at the net on the match point...Netherlands think they got a chance...Zhuzilla gets a dig at the back and some no name chinese chick wins the match...

Shoutout to the little chinese lady coach who was just the stereotypical chinese lady coach and didn't do much of anything but stand around like :beli:

Shoutout to one of the cac announcers who was anti chinese and kept shytting on them outside of Zhuzilla...

Shoutout to China for not subbing Zhuzilla out at all while the Netherlands kept subbing players left and right...

You don't even need a script...just let the whole match run from start to finish in a movie theater...