The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:dahell
China and Canada were tied for 8th

There's q reason no one likes america world wide and this is one of them

Because Brazil knocked the baton out of our runners hand and killed our chance to qualify legit? Thats the reason you this mad? Bruh chill out.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:dahell
China and Canada were tied for 8th

There's q reason no one likes america world wide and this is one of them
you got this much of an issue with the US, go post on the canadian "the coli"...oh wait, there isn't one, yall don't add any value to this fukking continent outside of maple syrup, at which vermont still has yall beat :umad:

Last edited:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I can understand why Lochte thought he'd get away with it cause a cat from New Zealand got robbed and kidnapped by people dressed as Brazil police too.

Then there's the Australians who got robbed by a firemen during a fire drill.

Now another story about a Great Britain team member getting robbed just came out.

Dudes in Rio see English speaking people as easy marks I guess.
There was also that Asian (i think) guy who got vomited on while the other guy stole his suitcase:dead:. Also, a Russian ended up killing someone who tries to rob him and his family while they were in their car:merchant:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm mad because us gets hours to practice and rest. And then run at night when it's easier, temperature is cooler with no distractions.

Because Brazil knocked the baton out of our runners hand and killed our chance to qualify legit? Thats the reason you this mad? Bruh chill out.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I'm mad because us gets hours to practice and rest. And then run at night when it's easier, temperature is cooler with no distractions.

So if they re-ran immediately after the race when the athletes were tired, that would be perfectly fine and fair for you.

:stopitslime:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

you got this much of an issue with the US, go post on the canadian "the coli"...oh wait, yall don't add any value to this fukking continent outside of maple syrup, at which vermont still has yall beat :umad:

Like I said dude is overflowing with bytchassness lol