The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I can understand why Lochte thought he'd get away with it cause a cat from New Zealand got robbed and kidnapped by people dressed as Brazil police too.

Then there's the Australians who got robbed by a firemen during a fire drill.

Now another story about a Great Britain team member getting robbed just came out.

Dudes in Rio see English speaking people as easy marks I guess.

Man, I wish they had detained them before he left Brazil.......These dudes think they can get away with anything.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Instead of quarrelling and arguing , felix should have picked up the baton and handed to Gardner and gardner should have continued running, as long as the athlete who dropped the baton picks it up doesn't impeded another runner and returns to where the baton wqs dropped the race can continue .

Felix lost it and just continued going ahead
fukk outta here with ur USA hate:camby:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So us gets to rerun to bump a team, by themselves knowing what time they have to beat. Money sure does talk this is disgusting hop they bobble it again

If I'm Canada and China I protest this travesty

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Not hating but if she did that, she'd have more of a chance to protest instead of giving up.
nikka all you have been doin in here is hating on USA. I understand ur Jamaican or whatever but stfu with all that shyt

U don't see a bunch of us in here hating on Jamaicans so u need to chill the fukk out. U act like u got the dog shyt beat outta u by sum American brotha in the past

Last edited: