The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka all you have been doin in here is hating on the USA. I understand ur Jamaican or whatever but stfu with all that shyt

U don't see a bunch of us in here hating on Jamaicans so u need to chill the fukk out. U act like u got the dog shyt beat outta u by sum American brotha in the past
:dead: Damn.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yes dudes do care about the age of the women they date. I have no idea why you think otherwise. Also if you are rich guy you would want a woman to be home or at least available, an Olympic athlete is not going to make for a good housewife since she most likely will be training and competing overseas. Hell i stopped dating pharmacists because they werent available as much as id like.
I never said they don't care about age. What I said us if you're not thinking about marriage until 27+ it doesn't matter if your chick is that age and just getting around to wanting to have kids. Most these dudes marry girls around their age and outside of the uber elite, these chicks are done at 27/28/29. nikka ain't gonna care if he marries a 26 year old and gotta wait two years for a kid, most couples wait a year or two before kids. And intensive training for track ain't taking up the whole got damn day.