The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
In Beijing us and Jamaica both didn't medal
And JAM set a WR in 2012. Your point? :dahell:Olympics is about entertainment. JAM/US provide the most entertainment in these sprint events, medal or no medal, since you like distinctions.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I can understand why Lochte thought he'd get away with it cause a cat from New Zealand got robbed and kidnapped by people dressed as Brazil police too.

Then there's the Australians who got robbed by a firemen during a fire drill.

Now another story about a Great Britain team member getting robbed just came out.

Dudes in Rio see English speaking people as easy marks I guess.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I can understand why Lochte thought he'd get away with it cause a cat from New Zealand got robbed and kidnapped by people dressed as Brazil police too.

Then there's the Australians who got robbed by a firemen during a fire drill.

Now another story about a Great Britain team member getting robbed just came out.

Dudes in Rio see English speaking people as easy marks I guess.
I still understand what it is he wanted to get away with? Like, whats the point of all this? What is there to gain?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Instead of quarrelling and arguing , felix should have picked up the baton and handed to Gardner and gardner should have continued running, as long as the athlete who dropped the baton picks it up doesn't impeded another runner and returns to where the baton wqs dropped the race can continue .

Felix lost it and just continued going ahead