The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's so confusing?

Dude is probably very wealthy 50 year old and she probably a gold digger

In truth he is probably the gold digger. He is a financial planner who probably saw a young athlete early on and realized that she was a World Class athlete. As a financial planner he could see earning potential in her and knew her commercial value. So he got his claws in her the same way that White college broads get their claws in future pro athletes on college campuses.

Our folks are just color struck. They think that any color is better than their color; and what they are really saying is that they don't have any self worth.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That Brianna Rollins chick a certified dime. :ehh:

Ridiculously beautiful and thick as hell... and yet toned. Which means that booty and her proportions could be even more ridiculous if she allowed herself to have a normal body fat %, and not tip top Olympic gold medal sprinter shape and conditioning.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to pinch myself breh! Didnt know if it was a model event or the hurdles. Every woman that came out was bad as hell! That sh!t was crazy! Like I kept waiting for some bulldog to make her way to the track from the tunnel, but they were all fine!!

Brianna Rollins might be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life! I'm a sucker for braids, cornrows, dookie braids, etc.. She just looked amazing. Just a beautiful woman. I mean, amazingly beautiful. Angelic. Crazy how three beautiful, and I mean absolutely beautiful Black women swept that event. All from America too. But Brianna Rollins though. OMG, just beautiful. Breh!

Breh. I noticed the same thing yesterday during the heats. I kept asking how the fukk is every chick winnin these semifinal heats so bad.

What is it about hurdles that attracts all the bad bytches?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The race rest was cool but lets gets to the real Gold, Silver and Bronze.

1. Castlin
2. Rollins
3. Porter

Who y'all got??

1. Castlin - best all-around....could be a legit supermodel
2. Porter - best face/body combo
3. Rollins/Ali - Rollins has the best body and Ali the prettiest face

All in all I would gladly impregnate and wife all 4.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
3757700000000578-3745940-image-m-20_1471469076422.jpg