The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Please don't ever put Lolo Jones on Gail Devers level again NBC :birdman:

Devers came back in '96 to win the gold medal . Lolo on the other hand :mjlol:

Gail got me interested in track , doing the hurdles myself for three years before taking up distance running. :salute:
West Coast, ya'll right, they disrespected the GOAT Devers.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Those three looking like an Olympic r&b group :pachaha: kristi and brianna so damn pretty :wow:...ali is cute too :ehh:.

Chick from Great Britain was gorgeous also. :leon:
I found out the the sisters might be my distant cousins. None of them from the UK. They're from Michigan. My cousin was telling me about them several years ago.

The entire group of hurdlers were bad. All of them. Kristi is the best in pics and fits the AKA girl stereotype to the tee and the other two were amazing as well.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
If these nba or nfl nikkas had any sense they would wife these athletic dimepieces and guarantee themselves future superstar athletes.

Odell Beckham's father knew what he was doing. Wife a dime piece track sista. There's zero downside.

Never understood these dudes, especially when they have the pick of the litter.

I respect guys like LeBron who stuck with their ride or die before fame girl. The rest of these dudes stay making short chicks their wife/baby mom's.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Omg so much beautiful women on the track today. Elaine thompson look so good, and didnt even break a sweat. I wanna see her tattoos up close :takedat:

And the 100m hurdlers final. :ohlawd: so unfair. Im gonna go jerk off at the thought of all those three medal winners and me on a big ass bed doing what grown folks do :noah: