The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
i thought you were joking but :dahell:

i googled and
Apparently earlier in the year she married an almost 50 year old gentleman from Tampa, FL. AS I FALL OFF MY CHAIR AGAIN!! This brilliant girl, who is about to become an Olympian, about to win a Gold medal, about to go to Stanford University and study medicine, about to become a Doctor…….marries a 50 year old guy?!!

No way ladies and gentleman. Something stinks in Denmark as they say!!

Well, who is this John Bartoletta? Trusty Google says he is a financial adviser of some sort in the Tampa area. It says he owns a large home and appears to have some wealth. It says he is or was being sued for Fraud by one of his clients who gave him money to invest and grow. I don’t want to slander anyone myself by getting it wrong, so you can read the lawsuit at this link below and decide for yourself, but that is how I interpret the lawsuit. I don’t know the status of it. Google also reveled Tianna’s new husband is the founder of UNation. The website that Tianna supposedly ditched all her friends on Twitter for. Well, we know why now.

Link to lawsuit against John Bartoletta:
Google Scholar

Hemenway v. Bartoletta
The Hemenways assert six causes of action in their amended complaint:

(1) Count one for a violation of both § 10(b) of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, 48 Stat. 891, as amended, 15 U.S.C. § 78j(b), and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Rule 10b-5, 17 C.F.R. § 240.10b-5 (2011),

(2) Count two for a violation of Florida Statute § 517.301,

(3) Count three for breach of a fiduciary duty,

(4) Count four for fraud,

(5) Count five for negligence, and

(6) Count six for aiding and abetting a breach of a fiduciary duty.
What's so confusing?

Dude is probably very wealthy 50 year old and she probably a gold digger

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
gold

silver

bronze

4th place

6th place
RIOEC8H1UAL3G_1536x864.JPG

7th

goat field

Kristi tho

Last edited:

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Brehs did ya'll see how beautiful that 100m line up was? :wow: somebody gif that
I had to pinch myself breh! Didnt know if it was a model event or the hurdles. Every woman that came out was bad as hell! That sh!t was crazy! Like I kept waiting for some bulldog to make her way to the track from the tunnel, but they were all fine!!

Brianna Rollins might be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life! I'm a sucker for braids, cornrows, dookie braids, etc.. She just looked amazing. Just a beautiful woman. I mean, amazingly beautiful. Angelic. Crazy how three beautiful, and I mean absolutely beautiful Black women swept that event. All from America too. But Brianna Rollins though. OMG, just beautiful. Breh!

gold

silver

bronze

4th place

6th place
RIOEC8H1UAL3G_1536x864.JPG

7th

goat field

Our hurdles team is gorgeous.

Black Excellence....:obama:

Man yall wasn't lying. I had to log in and see if I was the only noticed that shyt. I was watching this race with my homies and we was like :ohhh::whoo::gladbron:that had the be the baddest line-up in Olympic history...like deadass every single jawn in that race was a fine as hell.

Like the to even qualify in the 110 hurdles, the committee required every country's track athlete in that race to be attractive af or something.:ohlawd::whew: