The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tianna Bartoletta got a fukking donk :ohlawd:
smh some flabby&sick cac getting to handle all that athletic black bubble booty
ntp_Tianna032213a_10398702_8col.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
smh some flabby&sick cac getting to handle all that athletic black bubble booty
ntp_Tianna032213a_10398702_8col.jpg

i thought you were joking but :dahell:

i googled and
Apparently earlier in the year she married an almost 50 year old gentleman from Tampa, FL. AS I FALL OFF MY CHAIR AGAIN!! This brilliant girl, who is about to become an Olympian, about to win a Gold medal, about to go to Stanford University and study medicine, about to become a Doctor…….marries a 50 year old guy?!!

No way ladies and gentleman. Something stinks in Denmark as they say!!

Well, who is this John Bartoletta? Trusty Google says he is a financial adviser of some sort in the Tampa area. It says he owns a large home and appears to have some wealth. It says he is or was being sued for Fraud by one of his clients who gave him money to invest and grow. I don’t want to slander anyone myself by getting it wrong, so you can read the lawsuit at this link below and decide for yourself, but that is how I interpret the lawsuit. I don’t know the status of it. Google also reveled Tianna’s new husband is the founder of UNation. The website that Tianna supposedly ditched all her friends on Twitter for. Well, we know why now.

Link to lawsuit against John Bartoletta:
Google Scholar

Hemenway v. Bartoletta
The Hemenways assert six causes of action in their amended complaint:

(1) Count one for a violation of both § 10(b) of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, 48 Stat. 891, as amended, 15 U.S.C. § 78j(b), and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Rule 10b-5, 17 C.F.R. § 240.10b-5 (2011),

(2) Count two for a violation of Florida Statute § 517.301,

(3) Count three for breach of a fiduciary duty,

(4) Count four for fraud,

(5) Count five for negligence, and

(6) Count six for aiding and abetting a breach of a fiduciary duty.