The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the way i look at it, it's only a problem if a few are juicing to cheat the clean competitors who are better than them. but if everyone is juicing then no one is juicing.

That is why I don't trip on it. It is pretty clear that they are cheating. It is also pretty clear that the swimmers and the hammer throwers and weightlifters are cheating. And they have been doing it for decades. So it is what it is.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Usa 400 hurdler didn't qualify and the announcer got me trippin, bruh Said
"He's a really good hurdler but he just didn't show up, maybe he's got a virus. He must have a virus. "
:dead: bruh jumped all the way to the end and gave the man a virus

That announcer had me rolling for a good minute when I heard that. :pachaha:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_o9lckuoGSk1qfyjoto1_500.jpg

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
US smashed Mexico in straight sets in volleyball.

idk about volleyball....but one of the announcers was really firm on saying that mexico getting in there was a joke...something about some fluke tournament and system got them in...he was shyttin on them for the 10 minutes I was watching :mjlol:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
idk about volleyball....but one of the announcers was really firm on saying that mexico getting in there was a joke...something about some fluke tournament and system got them in...he was shyttin on them for the 10 minutes I was watching :mjlol:
Yea they werent good. They seemed like a old man rec team playing in the olympics.

Mexico can field a volleyball team?:mindblown:...:dead:
Thats what i said:heh:. They had like 2 maybe 3 tall players. They couldn't even perform triple blocks. They would just hope that US would spike the ball to one of their players:heh:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
That is why I don't trip on it. It is pretty clear that they are cheating. It is also pretty clear that the swimmers and the hammer throwers and weightlifters are cheating. And they have been doing it for decades. So it is what it is.

The swimmers are clearly on something. They are beating times that were set when they wore those banned swimsuits.