The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Polish pig broke WR in hammer throw. She gonna feast tonight

Last edited:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mjlol:
:mjlol:

@DonKnock been getting sonned for over 20 pages now :mjlol:

People that don't know shyt about track in here claiming that they know 100% for sure what these people are putting in their bodies:mjlol:

Just cause there's a lot of you dumbfuccs doesn't mean you know what you're talking about :mjlol:

A lot of people used to think the Earth was flat too:mjlol:

@MUNGU kill yourself dumbass :mjlol:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never understood why this event where horses are 2 steppin is an Olympic sport :dead:

That horse dancing shyt is the equivalent of rhythemic gymnastics and sychronized swimming. In fact any sport with a fugging horse in it should not be in the Olympics. The horse does all the work, but the rider gets the medal. That is some bullshyt.

Another useless sport is this field hockey shyt that I am watching right now. They already have soccer; handball and water polo. It is all the same sport just with different rules and a stick in the case of field hockey.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
In fact any sport with a fugging horse in it should not be in the Olympics. The horse does all the work, but the rider gets the medal. That is some bullshyt.

Another useless sport is this field hockey shyt that I am watching right now. They already have soccer; handball and water polo. It is all the same sport just with different rules and a stick in the case of field hockey.

this horse event aint even got a crowd :dead:

its literally just friends and family of the horse riders

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I am amazed at how many people think that any of these sprinters are clean. I assume that they are all dirty, but have just not been caught yet. The other night I watched 7 of the 8 women in a semi-final heat of 100 meter race finish the race in under 11 seconds. Said another way; there was only one woman in that race that finished the race in over 11 seconds.
martin3.png

I also assume that weightlifters, baseball and football players are also juicers.
the way i look at it, it's only a problem if a few are juicing to cheat the clean competitors who are better than them. but if everyone is juicing then no one is juicing.