The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Yup :to:

De grasse also our first male medal winner

What's messed up I'm 100percent sure if Wiggins, olynyk, lyles, stauskas showed up we would be in the Olympics right now and would have prob beat this flabby us team and at worst get a bronze

They need to get rid of Triano ASAP. Dude is just a shyt coach, we seen it 3 years with the Raptors.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Doing 400 and 200 is hard, there so close to each other.

Even his best time in 200m is 19.94

Thrres like 7 guys who have a better pb time anyways

nah, he said he isn't ready for that yet and wants to wait until bolt retires anyway.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am amazed at how many people think that any of these sprinters are clean. I assume that they are all dirty, but have just not been caught yet. The other night I watched 7 of the 8 women in a semi-final heat of 100 meter race finish the race in under 11 seconds. Said another way; there was only one woman in that race that finished the race in over 11 seconds.
martin3.png

I also assume that weightlifters, baseball and football players are also juicers.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Seeing France lose by three disgusted me.

We should have won that damn tourney if we had a competent coach

They need to get rid of Triano ASAP. Dude is just a shyt coach, we seen it 3 years with the Raptors.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Justin gatlin absolutely chocked away the final last night, just like he did in the World Championships. He just didnt have the heart to beat Bolt

He had the fastest time last year but ran a slow time in the WCs and same thing happened in the final
no he didn't choke. bolt is just better than all of them by a great amount. gatlin would trade his hairline with bolt for a win.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's 2016, training, equipment shoes are the best it's ever been.

Just like how Simone biles and other gymnastics are doing things with perfection which we never seen before, Katie ledecky is killong records.

I am amazed at how many people think that any of these sprinters are clean. I assume that they are all dirty, but have just not been caught yet.

The other night I watched 7 of the 8 women in a semi-final heat of 100 meter race finish the race under 11 seconds. Said another way; there was only one woman in that race that finished the race in over 11 seconds.
martin3.png

I also assume that weightlifters, baseball and football players are also juicers.

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's 2016, training, equipment shoes are the best it's ever been.

Cut the shyt. The equipment, training, dieting and all that bull is a bunch of shyt. The top level runners have been doping for decades. Carl Lewis, Ben Johnson, Asfa Powell, Gatlin on and on and on. Think about it. If they are doping and people are still beating them; then what do you think the guys that are beating them are taking? All of those guys run in the same circles (no puns intended). They are all dirty.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Seeing France lose by three disgusted me.

We should have won that damn tourney if we had a competent coach

Agreed. They need to look outside of Canada for a coach. But I doubt it'll happen since they want to keep Nash as a figurehead for the program :scust:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So is Phelps, locte, ledecky dopint?

Is team USA gymbastics?

So those guys were caught and failed tests so thr guys who never cheated are guilty,m

Cut the shyt. The equipment, training, dieting and all that bull is a bunch of shyt. The top level runners have been doping for decades. Carl Lewis, Ben Johnson, Asfa Powell, Gatlin on and on and on. Think about it. If they are doping and people are still beating them; then what do you think the guys that are beating them are taking? All of those guys run in the same circles (no puns intended). They are all dirty.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So is Phelps, locte, ledecky dopint?

Is team USA gymbastics?

So those guys were caught and failed tests so thr guys who never cheated are guilty,m

Yes. If they were beating the Russians and we know that the Russians were dirty; then they are on the juice too. I don't understand why people won't just admit the obvious. If you are crushing people that are on the juice; then ... .