The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
So celtics are apparently trying to get another pick in the top 8

May have a match with New Orleans, would be taking back 6 and tyreke as part of the deal

Anybody but crowder and Isaiah are available

They want Murray and whoever slips between chriss and bender

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Hoping Bender or Chriss fall to the Raptors at 9. If no one falls, I hope we go with Furkan Korkmaz or Skal Labissiere. High-upside guys are what we need as a team that's already very good, but looking to get over that hump.

Neither is going to fall to 9 and i hear our FO is now in love with Sabonis at 9 which literally got me :scust::damn:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Neither is going to fall to 9 and i hear our FO is now in love with Sabonis at 9 which literally got me :scust::damn:

That's from Steve Kyler though and Steve Kyler hasn't really broken any news in years. The only thing he's leaked in the last few years is that Jarell Martin got a promise last year.

Sabonis is ready now but him and JV together on the defensive end is just :scust::huhldup::trash:

I honestly think someone will drop to #9, but it won't be a big. But I wouldn't be surprised if Masai went off the board and makes us all go :mindblown: again

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
That's from Steve Kyler though and Steve Kyler hasn't really broken any news in years. The only thing he's leaked in the last few years is that Jarell Martin got a promise last year.

Sabonis is ready now but him and JV together on the defensive end is just :scust::huhldup::trash:

I honestly think someone will drop to #9, but it won't be a big. But I wouldn't be surprised if Masai went off the board and makes us all go :mindblown: again

Sabonis isnt a 9th pick...and the thought of that front court is :gag:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So celtics are apparently trying to get another pick in the top 8

May have a match with New Orleans, would be taking back 6 and tyreke as part of the deal

Anybody but crowder and Isaiah are available

They want Murray and whoever slips between chriss and bender

Who's saying that

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Sabonis isnt a 9th pick...and the thought of that front court is :gag:

I just hope they don't trade the pick. There aren't any enticing assets out there and I don't want them to go over the cap for Kenneth Faried or Thad Young :scust:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somebody that is connected to the Pelicans was saying it on the Celtics Reddit board

Apparently it'd be something like Bradley, 16 and 35 for Tyreke and 6

I feel like they could get more than a role player, and a mid-1st rounder & 2nd rounder in a weak draft for 6 & Tyreke

I wouldn't be mad at it but I'd rather trade Smart than Bradley

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I feel like they could get more than a role player, and a mid-1st rounder & 2nd rounder in a weak draft for 6 & Tyreke

I wouldn't be mad at it but I'd rather trade Smart than Bradley

I don't think you're giving enough credit to Bradley

Plus they probably want Tyreke off the teams and he's making 12 million a year

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Next to Towns his defensive liabilities aren't as obvious..next to JV it'd be a feast at the rim...that being said I don't believe for a second you wouLd take him at 5...

Ceiling isn't very high...

he has buddy at 3 and thought adrien payne was a franchise player

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think you're giving enough credit to Bradley

Plus they probably want Tyreke off the teams and he's making 12 million a year

Maybe. I think very highly of Bradley but I'm not sure how other teams do

Tyreke is in the last year of his deal and it's not like he's overpaid. He just had bad luck with injuries last year. He'd probably be the Turner replacement if that hypothetical deal were to happen