9) Poeltl
10) Davis

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm not a big fan of Ingram and honestly I'd rather Minny just stay at 5.

Ingram is better than Simmons coming out of the draft, he fits better into any offense than Simmons does, and barring injury I feel that he will be the more consistent player throughout his career.

Simmons is the type of player you have to completely build around, you can't just plug him in, and he's an extreme work in progress. He will have more highlights than Ingram out of the gate but I think it'll take him longer to figure out how to win.

Alot of ppl seem to think Simmons/Ingram arent far apart. If thats the case you gotta consider fit. I personally like Ingram better due to his shooting/scoring/ length/ athleticism. I think he can be an elite SF. All the good teams right now have pieces that fit to a tee.

I second this, in the Lakers case they would have to completely revamp every element of their team to work with Simmons, the pieces don't fit at all, and Ingram fits what Walton aspires to do with this squad.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Ingram is better than Simmons coming out of the draft, he fits better into any offense than Simmons does, and barring injury I feel that he will be the more consistent player throughout his career.

Simmons is the type of player you have to completely build around, you can't just plug him in, and he's an extreme work in progress. He will have more highlights than Ingram out of the gate but I think it'll take him longer to figure out how to win.

I second this, in the Lakers case they would have to completely revamp every element of their team to work with Simmons, the pieces don't fit at all, and Ingram fits what Walton aspires to do with this squad.

THIS

and most of the teams up-top, have a core nucleus already. they'd have to move people to fit simmons in.

as opposed to ingram, who you can just plug into just about all of these teams immediately.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Progs‏ @Coog2
@PaulBiancardi I disagree when you mention that there is no star player like Ben Simmons in 2016 class, Jackson, Tatum, Giles, & Fultz are.May 8, 2016, 2:39:44 PM
2LIKES
:what: They'res about 4 or 5 players in the 16' class near Simmons level as a prospect and Jackson is a superior prospect with a higher ceiling imo

Does ESPN have some sort of relationship with Simmons? Because they've been trying to push him hard as this Lebron level prospect for over a year now. It's bizarre

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Gobert / Whiteside length.

Definitely will have some type of future in the league with his combo of skills/length. I just hope China doesn't run him into the ground every summer like they did to Yao.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Gobert / Whiteside length.

Whoever drafts him will have to wait 3-4 years
You think he can play the 4?

He seems like he has the mobility and shooting touch to do it, but I'm just going off YouTube highlights so I don't really know.

Would probably help with his lack of weight though