The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
At what point could Danny fukking Green make plays like Denzel has shown? LMAO

Bro youre whole fukking steeze in the draft thread is thinking you know everything, your the last opinion anyone is checking for

I know more than you which is enough. And no, Denzel Valentine isn't going to have the ball in his hands nor is he getting separation off the bounce at the next level hence him being an off ball shooter. If a team is dumb enough to let him be on ball then that is where Vasquez comps come in.

You watch a little 5 minute highlight video and came in here asking what kind of player you got. Its clear as day you don't know shyt......Draymond? lol. The Valentines are a big basketball family and anyone from Michigan has known about Zel since Sexton. Stay in your lane.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know more than you which is enough. And no, Denzel Valentine isn't going to have the ball in his hands nor is he getting separation off the bounce at the next level hence him being an off ball shooter. If a team is dumb enough to let him be on ball then that is where Vasquez comps come in.

You watch a little 5 minute highlight video and came in here asking what kind of player you got. Its clear as day you don't know shyt......Draymond? lol. The Valentines are a big basketball family and anyone from Michigan has known about Zel since Sexton. Stay in your lane.

When did I mention Draymond ?? lmao

Danny Green :dead:

:pachaha:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
goddamn Denzel Valentine can pass his ass off

who does he compare to brehs?

Coli has some of the stupidest nikkas in the world :russ:

Say breh, aint you 5'4'' and was in TLR crying because no girl would ever fukk you? Maybe you should lay off the sports since its obvious you can't play in real life or provide any analysis.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli has some of the stupidest nikkas in the world :russ:

Say breh, aint you 5'4'' and was in TLR crying because no girl would ever fukk you? Maybe you should lay off the sports since its obvious you can't play in real life or provide any analysis.
TLR ?? lmao

I dont post in that shytshow :pachaha:

You have delusions kid

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Wait til the search feature is up, ya emotional lil bytch.

"Who does he compare to"
daps up post saying Draymond thinking he got a potential NBA all star
Gets a reality check and starts acting out like a hoe
"bu bu Danny Green never made plays like that!" :dead:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait til the search feature is up, ya emotional lil bytch.

"Who does he compare to"
daps up post saying Draymond thinking he got a potential NBA all star
Gets a reality check and starts acting out like a hoe
"bu bu Danny Green never made plays like that!" :dead:

Ahh look kid is talking to himself like someone cares

Go run to TLR and post in threads about " 5'4'' dudes crying because no girl would ever fukk you"

fukk kinda man are you? :pachaha:

Take the internet seriously, brehs

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You responded to me when I didn't even quote you, lil nikka. Learn to control your emotions, we all know you been going through it with women but no need to get mad because you thought a role player was going to be your next franchise player.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You responded to me when I didn't even quote you, lil nikka. Learn to control your emotions, we all know you been going through it with women but no need to get mad because you thought a role player was going to be your next franchise player.

Oh I thought he was a franchise player now? lmao

Fact is, I never wanted to draft him, and have said that before and after he was drafted, but you wanna jump in thinking you know what the fukk Im thinking, and then have the audacity to tell me to stay in my lane? The lane that are my own thoughts? Smh

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Can't wait til my Pistons smash on you bums. KCP gonna clamp up your slow footed lottery pick with the high handle. Buddy made that post probably fishing for a curry comp loooooooooool.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't wait til my Pistons smash on you bums. KCP gonna clamp up your slow footed lottery pick with the high handle. Buddy made that post probably fishing for a curry comp loooooooooool.

Like I give two shyts how the bum ass Bulls do next year, I hope they tank and lose every game

but here you are again, trying to tell me what I think lmao

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what Im not gonna do this ... I respectfully think your wrong about the Danny Green comparison @Poitier but theres no reason to take this to a different place than basketball. My bad

I just dont think Danny Green had anywhere near the playmaking, rebounding and general IQ that is attached to Denzel

Of course hes a role player, but I think he has more versatility than just being a shooter

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
He is a better passer but he won't be on-ball on a good team but the kid is ELITE at every type of shooting so it doesn't change the comp for me. He does not have the handle or foot speed to get in the middle of the floor like at MSU. Otherwise, you give him the ball and he is Greivis Vasquez. And I like Denzel's game and he is underrated defensively, though he can't guard 1-5 or rim protect.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is a better passer but he won't be on-ball on a good team but the kid is ELITE at every type of shooting so it doesn't change the comp for me. He does not have the handle or foot speed to get in the middle of the floor like at MSU. Otherwise, you give him the ball and he is Greivis Vasquez. And I like Denzel's game and he is underrated defensively, though he can't guard 1-5 or rim protect.

Yeah, he sounds like he has potential as a role player, and going by what a lot of people say about this draft, if you're picking after 12, that's probably not a bad thing to acquire from this draft.

I like him alongside Jimmy, but I don't like him alongside Doug. Two non athletic wings on the floor together could be asking for trouble.

Hopefully his IQ can make up for his athletic shortcomings

You're right, I didn't know he turned into such a knock down shooter this past year. He actually rates close to Buddy as a shooter if I'm looking at the stats correctly