The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again if the knicks get pau off free agency.
This knicks team gets scary like the Lakers did before the pau trade potentially, on paper.

Art Barr

Pau isnt what he used to be ... hes too much of a minus on defense to make up for whatever else he gives. His rebounding numbers are inflated too

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Cavs gonna install Jordan McRae and Kay felder into their bench backcourt and roast nikkas....that's a lot of pop in a reserve back court...wit Delly to lead(maybe). Nice.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Cavs got Felder :beli:
Lebron.gif

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pau isnt what he used to be ... hes too much of a minus on defense to make up for whatever else he gives. His rebounding numbers are inflated too
I'm so proud of this post. I had to give y'all that warning and you're taking on the torch and giving other fan bases that Pau warning. He's doing more harm than good for any team.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm so proud of this post. I had to give y'all that warning and you're taking on the torch and giving other fan bases that Pau warning. He's doing more harm than good for any team.
Bro its fukking SPOOKY that you probably made that same exact post to me nearly exactly two years to that date

I can still remember it ... time goes by fast, huh? :damn:

Its 100% true though, hes just terrible defensively (dont give a fukk about his blocks) and he doesnt box out at all. He only gets rebounds because he doesnt move on defense and just stays by the basket. He simply CANNOT win contested rebounds either

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro its fukking SPOOKY that you probably made that same exact post to me nearly exactly two years to that date

I can still remember it ... time goes by fast, huh? :damn:

Its 100% true though, hes just terrible defensively (dont give a fukk about his blocks) and he doesnt box out at all. He only gets rebounds because he doesnt move on defense and just stays by the basket. He simply CANNOT win contested rebounds either
It's crazy. If you just looked at box scores, you would think he was a top 5 big. If I tried hard enough I can find posts of me saying I'll never watch another Laker game again if we resign him. Completely ruined my basketball experience. I really don't see any team that he's bringing a positive impact to. Low key he should just retire. His effort is pathetic.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy. If you just looked at box scores, you would think he was a top 5 big. If I tried hard enough I can find posts of me saying I'll never watch another Laker game again if we resign him. Completely ruined my basketball experience. I really don't see any team that he's bringing a positive impact to. Low key he should just retire. His effort is pathetic.

It was crazy watching Bulls fans collectively realize how trash he was

Early on youre like alright .. hes blocking some shots, is somehow always grabbing 12 boards and hitting jumpers :ehh:

Then you realize his defense is woat levels and his rebounding totals are a sham and youre like :ohhh: :martin:

Lowkey, his lowpost game has gone to shyt. Hes too soft to get buckets down low if the defender shows any effort

The only positive he brings a team, his jumper is still very good. Thats it though