The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
i saw damn near every mock draft, and gp jr was looked at as a mid to late 2nd rounder. :wtf:

im amazed how a guy like zimmerman who i saw upfront and close a few times and wasn't impressive at all, get drafted over yogi ferrel, wayne selden, marvelle harris, cat barber, even elgin cook. but then again, im no fukking scout :manny:

phil gotta make a run for some of these nikkkas.

can't wait for the summer league to start in 2 weeks

Khross

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warriors got Robert Carter , Myers really went out and got mirror'd skillset players of nikkas he wanted to replace. Jones/Ezeli McCaw/Barnes Carter/Speights

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
idk who this nikka is or where he projected to go but i wouldn't take this nikka off the strength of him getting his shyt cut by a supercuts ass bytch. shows lack of awareness, little concern for details, and all around carelessness. this nikka don't even deserve to be dleague send his ass to th ymca wednesday night 8:30 league

I DON'T HAVE ROOM IN FOR THESE IN MY SIG I CAN ONLY FIT 2 :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: COLI BREHS ARE TOO MUCH

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Drafts Over and Ainge do nuthin:dame:

...ZenMaster, show you how to do this son:umad:

Again if the knicks get pau off free agency.
This knicks team gets scary like the Lakers did before the pau trade potentially, on paper.

Art Barr