The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Does Brandon Ingram get them into the NCAA Tournament? :ld:

I don't feel like that shyt should hurt Simmons' draft stock at the end of the day it's irrelevant at the next level.

I think Quarterman/Blakeney would have played better along side Ingram

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Due dillengence. If we draft him I'm done with that franchise.

:dead:

If the Wolves draft him, the conference is theirs for the next 10+ years though :mjpls:

Two highly skilled inside outside bigs where both can hit the three, and one of them cannot be taken advantage of on defense? :whoa:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

If the Wolves draft him, the conference is theirs for the next 10+ years though :mjpls:

Two highly skilled inside outside bigs where both can hit the three, and one of them cannot be taken advantage of on defense? :whoa:
Porzingis is rare so I'm not sold on euro bigs. Didn't he average like 2 ppg? :stopitslime:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Porzingis is rare so I'm not sold on euro bigs. Didn't he average like 2 ppg? :stopitslime:

Kristaps is rare, but this kid has the chance to be good, your team would be KILLED if he's drafted second though :russ: Especially since he wont be ready for a few years.

He didn't really play, his squad is the equivalent of the Lakers in Israel and he's the youngest dude on the team, this is a more of a potential pick than anything else.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thought the whole point of Drummond not signing an extension before the deadline was to free up cap room this summer, they should have like 20 to spend, that's more than enough to grab Anderson

I think the Kings, Blazers may be better candidates for Rhyno.