The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
They 100% want Dunn. Not Hield.

Danny wants more than just okafor or Noel for 3.
I disagree. Watching the draft special on ESPN yesterday Colangelo was saying that if he drafts a ball dominant wing like Simmons, he'd surround him with shooters. You don't draft Simmons to take the ball out of his hands by drafting Dunn. We'll see tho.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I disagree. Watching the draft special on ESPN yesterday Colangelo was saying that if he drafts a ball dominant wing like Simmons, he'd surround him with shooters. You don't draft Simmons to take the ball out of his hands by drafting Dunn. We'll see tho.

I agree but philly is telling dunn's people that they are trying to trade up and get him

They are doing background checks on Dunn

But yes, Dunn and Simmons together isn't exactly a fit

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm reading through the reddit thread and the other people in that pic graduated college, have linkedin accounts and are playing australia rules football professionally :dead:

how did thon think he could get away with this :mindblown:
It's beyond me. Now his brother looks his age but Thon never looked his age

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Naw, they and everyone wants Dunn. He's the clear #3 player in the draft

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Even though it makes the best use of his abilities by surrounding him with shooters, taking the ball out of his hands and making him play without the ball is better for his development as a player.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Even though it makes the best use of his abilities by surrounding him with shooters, taking the ball out of his hands and making him play without the ball is better for his development as a player.
Gotta disagree. The drive and kicks with him and Hield would be better. Then add Okafor with the low post game and we're talking about a new problem in the east if they can add some wing defenders.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dunn, Simmons and Noel would be crazy defensively and would lead to a lot of fast breaks.

so of course Bryan's dumbass is going to trade Noel, keep Okafor and then play a slower paced game and take the ball out of Simmons hands.

fukk this nikka

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta disagree. The drive and kicks with him and Hield would be better. Then add Okafor with the low post game and we're talking about a new problem in the east if they can add some wing defenders.

Until Simmons gets a reliable 3pt shot the spacing would be bad.

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ya'll are the guard version of the Sixers :mjlol: You have no bigs :laff:

Alonzo-Mourning.gif