The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hayward/Middleton/PArker all reportedly off the table, none of these non top-2 picks seem to be getting anything done.
Butler is pretty much off the table too - Bulls will only accept a no brainer offer (which Im sure Utah/Milwaukee would do for Hayward/Middleton)

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Personally, I like Dunn the most because I think it's important having ball handlers and defenders at the guard position. I think he can become an effective shooter and it would finally give the team a legit backup for Rubio where if he were to get injured again, the team shouldnt just fall off a cliff.

But shooting is going to be so overpriced on the Free Agent market for the next couple years and everyone trying to mimic the Warriors offense, so I think Murray or Hield probably have to be the pick just to fill that role cheaply for the next couple years. I think the Wolves are closer than it seems and they should be drafting for now and I think Bender would be a lateral move while one of those 3 guards might make a big difference this year.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Butler is pretty much off the table too - Bulls will only accept a no brainer offer (which Im sure Utah/Milwaukee would do for Hayward/Middleton)

i didnt see how that could get done, its dope on paper to get the Bulls younger and get the Wolves a vet, but the Wolves still need as much quality depth as they can hoard. now you have guys a full tier below Butler that arent being moved, the value of the draft seems to be within this draft alone any established vets or future picks seem to be a no-go

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I want the bulls to acquire another 1st and draft malik beasley and wade baldwin this team needs to get more athletic badly.Build up a bench with young players and go sign gordon hayward and another fa next summer

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
DX just updated their mock, they have Kris Dunn going 3rd. Maybe they're trading Dunn for one of Noel/Okafor after all.

Other changes to note:
- Buddy Hield going #5 to the Wolves
- Zubac moves up to #16 to the Celtics
- Deyonta Davis continues to slide, he's projected to be selected at #18

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I want the bulls to acquire another 1st and draft malik beasley and wade baldwin this team needs to get more athletic badly.Build up a bench with young players and go sign gordon hayward and another fa next summer

I'm using Mirotic as bait...

he's mad redundant now that we know McDermott can play..

I just want someone that won't get taken advantage of in the PNR over and over again like Gasol face ass...

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I'm using Mirotic as bait...

he's mad redundant now that we know McDermott can play..

I just want someone that won't get taken advantage of in the PNR over and over again like Gasol face ass...

Niko shows flashes he's just inconsistent I'd give him one more season to prove his worth + next seaseon is a contract year.If the bulls add cheap talent they could go sign biyombo or whiteside and have a solid younger athletic team and snell and dunleavy jr :camby:

I wish I was the bulls gm :snoop:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Personally, I like Dunn the most because I think it's important having ball handlers and defenders at the guard position. I think he can become an effective shooter and it would finally give the team a legit backup for Rubio where if he were to get injured again, the team shouldnt just fall off a cliff.

But shooting is going to be so overpriced on the Free Agent market for the next couple years and everyone trying to mimic the Warriors offense, so I think Murray or Hield probably have to be the pick just to fill that role cheaply for the next couple years. I think the Wolves are closer than it seems and they should be drafting for now and I think Bender would be a lateral move while one of those 3 guards might make a big difference this year.

Feel like it'll be easier to get a wing who can hit shots off the bench than it will be to get another solid PG in the FA market in the next few years. I'd like Dunn there for that reason. On the other hand I firmly believe this may be the last chance to add a high level talent to the roster and it doesn't matter the position. If Brown/Chris/Murray is the guy with the most potential then take them regardless of fit/position. In this league you can win playing big or playing small as long as you have actual talent and in 3 years, which of those guys will be the best? I'm inclined to say Murray even though Brown and Chriss appear to have a higher ceiling

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
The Celtics are really botching the 2nd round for me. They're gonna dry up the whole Euro pool

Got no choice but to go draft and stash with all those picks. No real market for them either trade-wise unless some real crazy shyt happens and players free fall.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now that lakers taking ingram I'm expecting Ingram a bust talk from laker haters @CantStop
It's already started. They haven't learned their lesson from the Russell ether we gave them when he was dropping 20 with ease after the all star break playing for the woat coach. That 39 pt game ether was the cherry on top :ohlawd:. They forgot we have future coy Luke Walton who won't hold Ingram back but let them hate

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I just think there are players Danny is targeting that he'd rather have than okafor.

He can fall back and do the okafor deal whenever he wants, all he has to do is draft Dunn. He's most likely trying to get colangelo to throw in saric, Covington, or another pick
:mjlol: @ this nonsense. Okafor would be the third pick at worst in this draft...and you're talking about Philly throwing in another player or pick in addition to him for #3? :smhkobe: