The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@KevJ why dont the Celtics just say fukk it and move #3 for Okafor?

Do they like Bender more?

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
@KevJ why dont the Celtics just say fukk it and move #3 for Okafor?

Do they like Bender more?

I just think there are players Danny is targeting that he'd rather have than okafor.

He can fall back and do the okafor deal whenever he wants, all he has to do is draft Dunn. He's most likely trying to get colangelo to throw in saric, Covington, or another pick

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Kerr is going to be exposed even more with Luke not on the bench. Dude always looked confused this season while talking to Luke like a patient talks to his shrink. :wow:
What makes you think Kerr won't find a good assistant? I was told he'd be exposed without Gentry too.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What makes you think Kerr won't find a good assistant? I was told he'd be exposed without Gentry too.

I don't think Gentry had the kind of rapport with Kerr that Luke did. Everytime GSW was in trouble this season it looked like he was seeking out his opinion. I think he'll be a bigger lost than you think but we'll see.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I don't think Gentry had the kind of rapport with Kerr that Luke did. Everytime GSW was in trouble this season it looked like he was seeking out his opinion. I think he'll be a bigger lost than you think but we'll see.
I think Luke will realize how good he had it with 3 Allstars by the preseason. Steph and Klay make a lot of coaches look good.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Luke will realize how good he had it with 3 Allstars by the preseason. Steph and Klay make a lot of coaches look good.

Those two did jack didly at the end of the day. It's not like you guys won the chip and he's going to miss the championship season you just had. :heh:

And he already knows it's going to be a process with this young team. He made no promises of quick playoff contention.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sencond half of last season he was like 19 & 6 on 50/32/77 - lets not forget he was coming off an ACL and had a short rookie year

hes a shot creator, and those are generally hard to find

Yeah I missed all of that I've been out of town...

I guess he realized his potential I knew it would happen eventually...I think Jahlil will also but who knows.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Those two did jack didly at the end of the day. It's not like you guys won the chip and he's going to miss the championship season you just had. :heh:

And he already knows it's going to be a process with this young team. He made no promises of quick playoff contention.
5 points from a championship. If Barnes wasn't a corpse while left wide open.......

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
There's no way Boston getting Hayward, but that would be a great move for them if somehow they could pull that off - Been wanting to see him play there for a few years now

Apparently the Suns are offering for him too, and they can give the better offer but I don't see him moving