The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Baldwin supposedly has a promise, but I do know they like Luwawu a lot.

Malachi interest isn't real. I think it's a ploy to get Memphis to move up since by most accounts they're the ones who want him (and they also figure Baldwin would be there at 17 should Memphis give up something to move up 3 spots)

Unless it's confirmed I'm trying not to buy into everything said. For example: Sabonis to Toronto is trendy pick now, but if he had a promise to Toronto he would have never worked out for Utah or Phoenix or Boston at 16.

Brogdon to Charlotte I kinda believe. I definitely believe Malachi to Memphis. I also believe San Antonio wants Hernangomez but he's in the top 20 now.

I dont know how to feel about Baldwin

I think he ll be a great role player, probably a safe pick, but is there much upside/potential Im missing on?

Luwawu could very well bust, but at least we went for the home run. His ceiling >>> Baldwin

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I dont know how to feel about Baldwin

I think he ll be a great role player, probably a safe pick, but is there much upside/potential Im missing on?

Luwawu could very well bust, but at least we went for the home run. His ceiling >>> Baldwin

As I've said before, I think Baldwin could be the best PG, but I think he left a year too early.

Luwawu I'm sold on. In my review of him coming Thursday, I wrote a very good remark on him.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wade Baldwin would be an awesome fit in Milwaukee IMO

Dont need him to be a playmaker, just play good D and hit open shots

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ingram > Simmons

We got enough Sawft lightskin fakkitry ass is

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I can't knock Milwaukee. They just gave him that deal. Why attempt to unload it now when you're gunning for the playoffs?

Could you realistically see anyone at 3 outperform Middleton next year?

He's got another bargain contract too

5 years 70 million and he's 24