The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Brogdon's span is 6'11? :damn: he'll be in the league for 12 years if he can develop a mid range, beast defender

id be surprised if Whitehead went in the late 20s like ive seen, he needs a ton of work. was often the 3rd best player on a decent Seton Hall team who kept the ball away from the others

Robert Carter is my least favorite of the top 30, i think hes fukking terrible. no idea what hes supposed to be good at, Richardson and Prince should out-perform their slots

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Starting 5 with nuthin but Cs/PFs:gladbron:

...Tankadelphia with them Dualities:lolbron:

Trust the Process, tho:troll:
Simmons at Point
Saric at the 2 :gladbron:
Noel
Okafor
Embiid

fukk a 3 pointer, they swatting everything and getting every rebound. :shaq:

I would love to see this lineup just for the fukkery

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Celtics talking to the Bucks about Kris Middleton...he would be a great fit in Boston and I would rather him with the 3rd pick than Okafor personally. Then sign Whiteside/Horford for some much needed front court help. Do it Danny!

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Celtics talking to the Bucks about Kris Middleton...he would be a great fit in Boston and I would rather him with the 3rd pick than Okafor personally. Then sign Whiteside/Horford for some much needed front court help. Do it Danny!

nikka what?

I like Middleton as a player but we could use Okafor a lot more than we could use Middleton. Bradley & Crowder is possibly a top 10 SG/SF combo. While the Celtics rotation of bigs consisted of obese Jared Sullinger, Amir Johnson, Kelly Olynyk, Tyler Zeller, Jonas Jerebko and for half the season, a washed up David Lee

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
Brogdon's span is 6'11? :damn: he'll be in the league for 12 years if he can develop a mid range, beast defender

id be surprised if Whitehead went in the late 20s like ive seen, he needs a ton of work. was often the 3rd best player on a decent Seton Hall team who kept the ball away from the others

Robert Carter is my least favorite of the top 30, i think hes fukking terrible. no idea what hes supposed to be good at, Richardson and Prince should out-perform their slots
Breh Robert Carter showed out at the Combine scrimmage.

He was making every mid range shot he took and he did well on the glass also

I was impressed with what I saw

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Breh Robert Carter showed out at the Combine scrimmage.

He was making every mid range shot he took and he did well on the glass also

I was impressed with what I saw

just going off a handful of UMD games i saw, didnt really like Layman, Stone or him that much. im not including Chriss or the other kid from UDub i didnt see them this season

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lol. Ain't nobody picking Boston b. No one. You keeping that pick, it will be a bust and you will like it.

Philly getting Simmons is good. They finally have a potential franchise player unless Embiid becomes one too.