The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usually draft day and up until the draft ends... Then it'll be nothing until July

Last year the batum to Charlotte deal happened the day before the draft

I thought the majority of trades were always in between the draft and free agency

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
KD en Dyckman
KD's going to Dyckman? What day and time breh? Is he actually playing or just making an appearance. I was out at the Rucker yesterday.

Melo was there pulled up with his son who was playing, Melo pulled up in a jet black Corvette and parked it right outside of Polo Projects no security.

:wow:

Got a look at Isaiah Washington and Markquis Nowell, the two best PG's out NYC class of 2017. Rondae Hollis-Jefferson and Markel Brown from the Nets came out later that night. Black Ink Crew had a team out there wilding.

Last edited:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn the shooting fit is iffy but getting Ben and Dunn is a great fukking haul. Free's up another big slot that will get filled when Saric comes over. As long as it ain't both Noel and Oak it's a good deal. If it's both jesus christ.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Ben Simmons, 6'10" freshman forward, LSU: "I would take him first. He's a transcendent player because of his size and his ability to play multiple positions. Shooting is a concern, but that kind of size and skill set doesn't come along very often. There were a lot of things going on with his teammates at LSU. There's no denying he has a big sense of self-entitlement. He's got an aloofness to him that is concerning. The LSU thing was just a s--- show. There was too much allowed to happen. You had a film crew following him around all year. Whatever the concerns, he had one of the most successful college seasons we've seen in recent years. You wonder if he ends up like [Knicks forward] Carmelo Anthony, someone who's a great player but not a winning player."

That's not the kind of shyt I want to hear about the #1 pick, especially one going to that dumpster fire in Philly.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
so this Ingram cat sposed to be KD 2.0? perfect fit for the Lakeshow at the 3? inform me cause i have 0 clue

Who knows if he'll be as good as KD but he might be KD lite. I think he'll be an all-star for years to come but I don't see him putting up KD numbers. If D'Angelo is given the reins then they can put in work because I don't see Ingram taking 20+ shots per game at any point of his career

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starting 5 with nuthin but Cs/PFs:gladbron:

...Tankadelphia with them Dualities:lolbron:

Trust the Process, tho:troll:
Where are all the 4s at tho?

People rag on us for having too many bigs (and we do) but we don't have any 4s on the roster and one of the centers are being traded, Embiid will come off the bench until he is truly ready.