Daps
Was going to say, if nobody else is, I'll do the offseason thread

Updating it will keep me busy :pachaha:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
If y'all are in the NYC area the players are already coming in. Shout outs to Buddy Hield, Kris Dunn aka Keith Murray Jr., Jaylen Brown. A lot of them stay at the W and board buses. I may or may not be doing that this year. shyt is gonna look like a graduation because lots of family will be there

Ayo @Rev Este Domingo KD en Dyckman

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Russilo is tapped into the league and has an in with alot of Gm's.

We're talking about for a star or young very good player like Butler. the Celtic roster alone doesn't have anyone that is near that level and the 3rd pick in a very weak draft doesn't hold a ton of value

The 17' nets draft pick is the only really intriguing Celtic asset

Look at Bradley's stats compared to butler and then notice butler plays like 6-8 minutes more per game

Remind yourself Avery Bradley was all defense 1st team and had the 3rd most first place votes in the league

It's not a significant difference between the two, butler is better but his stats are also inflated because he plays damn near 40 minutes per game

Teams like Bradley, Thomas, crowder, and smart... To a lesser extent, it's been documented that there is a trade market for Jordan Mickey and terry rozier plus we have a million picks

Problem is, Danny doesn't want to overpay, he's trying to find bargains so he low balls people