The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
I'd be happy with Nerlens Noel for the 3rd pick, or that three way deal with Chicago to get Butler. Also hearing Gordon Heyward is a possibility too. Danny needs to get something done for that #3....not loving our options there for legitimate day 1 starters, assuming Simmons/Ingram don't fall.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt.

Russilo is tapped into the league and has an in with alot of Gm's.

We're talking about for a star or young very good player like Butler. the Celtic roster alone doesn't have anyone that is near that level and the 3rd pick in a very weak draft doesn't hold a ton of value

The 17' nets draft pick is the only really intriguing Celtic asset

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he means they don't have anybody they're willing to package that other GMs want

I'm sure most teams would be more than happy to take on Crowder or Bradley but the Celtics not moving them

No he means them too. He's not saying nobody would want them hes saying them being the centerpiece in trading for a star isn't enough

Celtics have to include the 17' nets pick if they want a chance at an impact player

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Russilo is tapped into the league and has an in with alot of Gm's.

We're talking about for a star or young very good player like Butler. the Celtic roster alone doesn't have anyone that is near that level and the 3rd pick in a very weak draft doesn't hold a ton of value

The 17' nets draft pick is the only really intriguing Celtic asset

If I'm the Bulls and looking to rebuild I'd take Bradley and three first rounders

I wouldn't move that Nets pick though, and fukk it, if the Wolves are dumb enough to send Wiggins & the #5 for him let them do it

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm the Bulls and looking to rebuild I'd take Bradley and three first rounders

I wouldn't move that Nets pick though, and fukk it, if the Wolves are dumb enough to send Wiggins & the #5 for him let them do it

Mid and late first rounders don't hold much value at all. And the 3rd pick this year is close to the equivalent of a lAte lotto or mid first rounder in a strong draft like next year

Celtics aren't gonna get anyone of impact unless they trade those future net picks

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Mid and late first rounders don't hold much value at all. And the 3rd pick this year is close to the equivalent of a lAte lotto or mid first rounder in a strong draft like next year

Celtics aren't gonna get anyone of impact unless they trade those future net picks

I think this a really deep draft, the talent does fall off a bit after 2 but if the Bulls are rebuilding they could definitely get some good pieces with 4 first rounders

Pair them with Avery Bradley, move Rose and sign some decent free agents to start :ehh:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Frump is right though

from a Bulls fan perspective, Im not really interested in Bradley or Crowder & 3rd pick

I would however be interested in Bradley or Crowder, 3rd pick & the Nets 2017 1st

getting Bradley & #3 really doesnt do much for me, at that point, just keep Butler

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this a really deep draft, the talent does fall off a bit after 2 but if the Bulls are rebuilding they could definitely get some good pieces with 4 first rounders

Pair them with Avery Bradley, move Rose and sign some decent free agents to start :ehh:

But they want more then just decent pieces for Butler

As I said the only asset the Celtics have that has any shot to be a huge asset is next years pick unless the nets improve then they have nothing

Butler is still young the Bulls don't have to trade him and if they do you dont trade him for a bunch of decent players and middling draft picks

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I really want fukkery on draft day. See something like Dunn going 1. Simmons sliding to the 4. Just some crazy stuff no one predicted

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When do the majority of the trades happen? Usually the days right after the draft no?