The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Based on what?
Mostly a gut feeling but outside of that just lack of athletic ability. He needs to be a PF in today's NBA. Yeah, it has to do with the lakers drafting him but not because I hate them. I'm actually rooting for them now that Kobe is gone and Walton is coaching. But I'm just not sure about his fit in SF and how much of a ceiling he has relative to his age.

I actually agree with @KevJ that Brown has more potential but who knows.

Simmons is far ahead of everyone imo his D is underrated too. He didn't really try to protect the rim in college but he has really quick hands and feet. Should have no prob switching 2-4 and most PG and C also.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Mostly a gut feeling but outside of that just lack of athletic ability. He needs to be a PF in today's NBA. Yeah, it has to do with the lakers drafting him but not because I hate them. I'm actually rooting for them now that Kobe is gone and Walton is coaching. But I'm just not sure about his fit in SF and how much of a ceiling he has relative to his age.

I actually agree with @KevJ that Brown has more potential but who knows.

Simmons is far ahead of everyone imo his D is underrated too. He didn't really try to protect the rim in college but he has really quick hands and feet. Should have no prob switching 2-4 and most PG and C also.

I have a few of the same concerns about Simmons actually

I've got Ingram then Brown and then Simmons

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I'm starting to think Ingram will be a bust unfortunately

I think Ben is on his own personal tier really in comparison to the rest of the top guys in this draft. Ingram really needs to put some more weight on for his rookie year.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Ben definitely isn't on his own personal tier.

To me I think he's the only potential Franchise guy. If things end up right..Ingram may be on that tier but a lot has to happen. I think Ben will have a better shot at it because it looks like Philly is going to build around him.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
No way in hell Ben is a franchise guy. Any team building around him and letting him dominate the ball will be run-mill status.

I think he'll be good, not a franchise guy because of the lack of length, he's like Giannis but not nearly as long or as fluid an athlete.