Reppin
Huntsville
:patrice:I dunno about that breh

Jake+Holland+Arkansas+v+Auburn+qGcdmSsvJhCl.jpg

Auburn+v+Alabama+MV9_PLOjde2l.jpg

11909881-large.jpg

7S6fgbR.png

They made a mistake :mjcry:

I wouldn't be surprised to see that dude end up coaching somewhere someday.....:mjcry:

Maybe they do it for the starters...

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
fukk UGA(Lambert) and fukk AUBURN(White) you guys are give Muschamp a reason to start Perry Orth....
Does Muschamp even believe in non white QBs? If their QB stable wasn't complete garbage, there's no way Treon would've got burn. Blame that on your boy not having a 2016 level offense

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
They made a mistake :mjcry:

I wouldn't be surprised to see that dude end up coaching somewhere someday.....:mjcry:

Maybe they do it for the starters...
I can't remember a worse player in my entire life. Dude ran himself out of the play every fukking time. I feel like we would have been better with 10 people out there. :sadbron:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Does Muschamp even believe in non white QBs? If their QB stable wasn't complete garbage, there's no way Treon would've got burn. Blame that on your boy not having a 2016 level offense

Man, Orth is awful. We talked this kid out of being a 1st round baseball pick to stand behind a mother fukker that should be tossing Scotts tissue at the local Publix. Hell NO.

I'm blaming the other teams too for starting sorry ass QBs. You know Franklin should be starting at Auburn.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I'm for real hoping that Steele can improve our LB play. I know that dude hasn't had much success as a DC, but he can coach the hell out of LBs. We need Williams and Davis to step up. Also Atkinson's 47 year old ass.

MONTAVIOUS-ATKINSON-140909-PRO.JPG

I think Travis Williams is the right guy coaching linebackers.......played linebacker at AU, and was kind of undersized when he played, so he knows the struggles and knows how to get the best out of them....they'll look up to him becuase he's been there......Steele has learned from his last 3 stops......He was coaching with some of the best.....so he picked up ideas along the way, faced adversity, but stayed in the top 30 defense range.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yeah Jameis really vindicated what was overall a disappointment of a career

nikka got 3 ACC titles in 6 years with a NC and a playoff appearance and pretty much played in 4 BCS bowls in 6 years how is Jimbo a disappointment do you remember how bad FSU was talent and overall program status before he took the HC job. FSU talent level was USF status when he took over I can honestly only mention about 5 legit players off FSU defense from 06-09 and my memory of FSU football goes way back I got better chance of naming the 99 starting defense than I could 11 players worth shyt from 06-09 on FSU. The only real dud season was 2011 even the 2012 season that was disappointing he still went 12-2 and won the ACC and the Orange Bowl.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Man, Orth is awful. We talked this kid out of being a 1st round baseball pick to stand behind a mother fukker that should be tossing Scotts tissue at the local Publix. Hell NO.

I'm blaming the other teams too for starting sorry ass QBs. You know Franklin should be starting at Auburn.

How did they not have anyone after Connor Shaw Spurrier must have been working on his golf game instead of getting legit QB's it makes no sense for Spurrier to leave the position that trash

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
You have to have a dynamite offensive coordinator if your head coach's background is defense. Vice Versa if your head coach is an offensive coach. That's the hard balancing act all of them have to do. Some coaches are fortunate to find the right guy pretty quick. It's all politics and who you know as a head coach. So basically.........:mjpls:

Bob Stoops was the one that set the blueprint when he left Florida for Oklahoma. He turned Oklahoma from traditional wishbone attack into Hal Mumme spread hiring Leach from Kentucky and pretty much cherry picking Bill Snyder's KSU staff. Stoops his brother and Venables handled the D while Leach and Mangino implemented the Spread Offense in and boom won a title in 2 seasons.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Herman's getting that Texas job once Charlie Strong gets :camby:

I think he made a big mistake leaving Louisville.

Yeah Strong fukked up Louisville a nice gig and was going to a legit Power 5 conference he could've had job for life as long as he won 8 games a year. Texas was the drizzling shyts and then he blew it dragging crummy Shawn Watson to Texas with him put him 2 years behind the Big 12 schools that are air raid central.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
How did they not have anyone after Connor Shaw Spurrier must have been working on his golf game instead of getting legit QB's it makes no sense for Spurrier to leave the position that trash

We had a guy name Connor Mitch, Spurrier was really high on the guy. Word on him was he was lazy and shyt and although he was an early enrolle he never figured out the play book. He actually start last season against UNC and UK but got injured which all in all it wouldn't have mattered he was as bad if not worse than Orth. We had a guy name Lorenzo Nunez who is still on the team but at WR.

He should have played last year way more than they late him play.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Bob Stoops was the one that set the blueprint when he left Florida for Oklahoma. He turned Oklahoma from traditional wishbone attack into Hal Mumme spread hiring Leach from Kentucky and pretty much cherry picking Bill Snyder's KSU staff. Stoops his brother and Venables handled the D while Leach and Mangino implemented the Spread Offense in and boom won a title in 2 seasons.

And nobody would have ever thought Saban and Kiffin would hook up when Kiffin was at that school up North wearing checkerboard orange that goes unnamed......:mjpls: