The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Should I make the 2 hour drive for South Carolina/Vanderbilt??? I know they still probably have tickets available...

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I wouldn't be surprised if it's more Gamecocks there than Vandy fans.

We know that....Nashville is a place with a lot of things going on though, so I wouldn't blame that on Vandy fans. They graduate and spread out all over the country, getting really good jobs. A lot of females around that don't want to go to a football game, I don't blame brehs for not going. Plus, I'm looking at these ticket prices :francis: $70 for a Vandy ticket......I went to a Bama game back in the day and saw them play Vanderbilt and I don't think it was much more than $15, and we didn't even pay because it was a boy scouts situation.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
man wth, why so many games for a Thursday.

I really wish for opening week sake, they would play games on Sundays. I know ND/Texas is Sunday night, but play 2 more decent games at noon and 3:30. Get that Sunday crowd to watch a week bfore NFL starts

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
:no:

gas is expensive breh

We $2.00/gallon......I just made that trip a couple of weeks ago, it's not that bad. But I am getting ready to go to Texas next month :jbhmm:.....I haven't been to a game in some years though.....getting that urge again. Closer than any other game I could get to/ plus I work on the weekend......They'll be excited about Vanderbilt football at least for this first game.....in the first half.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@Silkk

CrRp_GbWYAE74Vd.jpg